Any cards in a Deck

Littleozzz10

Use the "Test deck" function to play against an AI with any one of your decks. This already exists. You can find it on the "Deck manager" screen just above a deck's win ratio.

Nintendo could make it so that you can play ANY deck, but only against a NPC.

I would just like to point out that the PTCGO is not Nintendo's project, despite what it might seem.  Similar to GO!, it was (and is) independently developed.

Last time I checked news they said Pokemon GO did net millions of profit to Nintendo, The News might be wrong though. They are often wrong around here.

Last time I checked news they said Pokemon GO did net millions of profit to Nintendo, The News might be wrong though. They are often wrong around here.

The news isn't wrong, just the investors. :P You see, Nintendo's stock price skyrocketed at the release because people didn't realize it was a Niantic/TPCI collaboration, not Nintendo/TPCI.  The price dropped some when people found out the truth, but I guess most decided it was worth hanging onto their stock because of the massive media attention Pokémon was getting.

Archived