M Rayquaza EX 61/108

GetNmyVan

I have the dragon type version of this card. First card ive gotten that is worth trading and is actually unlocked. Before i go trading this off for something i was hoping someone could help me understand card values in-game. Ive seen the sites but dont seem to understand them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. New player =)

I don't know anything about the sites, but a good way to estimate the value of an in-game card is to look at the offers on the public market. For example, if one person is offering 2 booster packs in exchange for a card, and another person is offering that card in exchange for 4 packs, then the card is probably worth about 3 packs. Of course, the offers change every day so the value might change as well. So watch the market for a few days if you want to get a fair price for it.

I have the dragon type version of this card. First card ive gotten that is worth trading and is actually unlocked. Before i go trading this off for something i was hoping someone could help me understand card values in-game. Ive seen the sites but dont seem to understand them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. New player =)

The dragon type is worth 2 packs

Archived