Disappointing

1Element

Its cool that somehow you guys got some help from a wizard and fixed the maintenance stuff, but then you guys turn around and slap us in the face with the lame pack as compensation. Its like you dont even listen to the voices of the people who asked for chests so they can get back some of the lost coins. But as always u guys got them deaf ears.

Slapped in the face by being given free cards.  Don't be like that.  Don't be that guy.

Slapped in the face because they dont even listen to the player base.

Its cool that somehow you guys got some help from a wizard and fixed the maintenance stuff, but then you guys turn around and slap us in the face with the lame pack as compensation. Its like you dont even listen to the voices of the people who asked for chests so they can get back some of the lost coins. But as always u guys got them deaf ears.

Thank you!!! The mod came in actin all big and bad it just shows that pokemon has terrible service.

Slapped in the face because they dont even listen to the player base.

devs, you've heard it here. this is the future boss of the world cause only his opinion matters, why don't you realize this? somebody get this guy a crown Kappa

Thank you!!! The mod came in actin all big and bad it just shows that pokemon has terrible service.

I was mistaken, and I posted a link to an incorrect thread. My sincerest apologies.

Thank you for your feedback, and I have submitted it to the proper channels for review.

I posed the incorrect link. Content removed.

No you didnt just post the wrong link because there isnt a right link. You messed up big time and tried to hurt a player. Not very nice.

I was mistaken, and I posted a link to an incorrect thread. My sincerest apologies.

Thank you for your feedback, and I have submitted it to the proper channels for review.

Thanks for the apology, but you really did help my point be proven.

No you didnt just post the wrong link because there isnt a right link. You messed up big time and tried to hurt a player. Not very nice.

I thought the link that I posted was about the most recent server maintenance, and I was incorrect. In that incorrectly referenced thread, they addressed many of the things from your original post. I suspect a new post will be coming shortly with an update. And I am sorry for the confusion.

I thought the link that I posted was about the most recent server maintenance, and I was incorrect. In that incorrectly referenced thread, they addressed many of the things from your original post. I suspect a new post will be coming shortly with an update. And I am sorry for the confusion.

Btw to clean up this thread you still missed one quote. You deleted my post but kept all the quotes up but not what i was quoting to warp views, it seems unfair that you would take the posts that prove my point away. But i guess thats the motto of pokemon customer service.

Also i think its kinda sad that the moderater is a fan censorship within a community.

devs, you've heard it here. this is the future boss of the world cause only his opinion matters, why don't you realize this? somebody get this guy a crown Kappa

Omg its mr im always right none of my trades fail. Obviously you dont even look in this section or read posts because the majority of the posts expressed that they wanted tokens back from failed trades because of the maintenance. But id enjoy a crown it would fit me well.

Plays free to play game. Complains that he only gets 10 cards instead of 1 and 5 coins. If that is a slap to the face for you, I proverbially face palm myself as well, because I can't even to the extent that I should be drinking a PSL right now. 

Plays free to play game. Complains that he only gets 10 cards instead of 1 and 5 coins. If that is a slap to the face for you, I proverbially face palm myself as well, because I can't even to the extent that I should be drinking a PSL right now.

Yes ignore everything just to trash talk its cool.

When more than half of everyone is asking for coin compensation then they go out if their way to only give a pack thats a slap in the face.

But honestly all the hate doesnt prove anything besides how toxic the forums are.

When more than half of everyone is asking for coin compensation then they go out if their way to only give a pack thats a slap in the face.

This is where your argument falls apart.  More than half of everyone?  You mean a few people on a forum representing less than 0.1% of the player base is now 'more than half of everyone.'

This is where your argument falls apart. More than half of everyone? You mean a few people on a forum representing less than 0.1% of the player base is now 'more than half of everyone.'

You can pick and choose what you want to read i cant force you to read it all the way through. But its super simple to always pick out one thing to point wrong. If you would have followed the conversation i was still talking about the posts in this section. Sure it could be a little clearer but im always on my phone repeating things just takes too much typing. Now i know it is like 4 posts thats a ton of reading but it does benefit. Like its cool if you want to just pick out pieces i couldnt care less.

Archived