iTunes gift card?

Countdown379

Random question, can an iTunes gift card be used to buy anything in the pokemon TCG world? You can download the program on the Apple app store so thought maybe you could buy coins or packs or something there. I don't play on iTunes though, so thought I'd ask before I go download all that. I have iTunes gift cards just collecting dust so figured why not.

Assuming you can buy stuff with iTunes cards, any recommendation on what to buy?

Thanks!

Nope. Canada has gems you can buy but Idk if theyre purchasable from itunes.

Best bet would prolly be selling the gift cards and buying an elite trainer box irl or something

Nope.  It's not an apple product, and it doesn't have tunes.  Sorry.

The fact it's not an apple product is irrelevant. I think he's asking if there is an IAP system which DOES allow the use of iTunes credit. I can't personally say but I imagine not. 

Thanks for the responses, that's a bummer, oh well. To the one responder, I know pokemon isn't an apple product, but for example you can use an iTunes gift card to buy stuff in Pokemon Go so thought it might be the same with the TCGO.

So maybe I'll use the gift cards for pokemon go or sell it and keep the cash. I just started getting back into the pokemon card game (I think like others, creating an account for pokemon Go here sucked me in) after playing the cards and video games when I was younger (and it was just 151 pokemon), but I had no plans on buying physical cards. Figured I'd just do the online play, which has been enjoyable so far.

Thanks for the responses, that's a bummer, oh well. To the one responder, I know pokemon isn't an apple product, but for example you can use an iTunes gift card to buy stuff in Pokemon Go so thought it might be the same with the TCGO.

So maybe I'll use the gift cards for pokemon go or sell it and keep the cash. I just started getting back into the pokemon card game (I think like others, creating an account for pokemon Go here sucked me in) after playing the cards and video games when I was younger (and it was just 151 pokemon), but I had no plans on buying physical cards. Figured I'd just do the online play, which has been enjoyable so far.

Pokemon Go is what sucked me into this as well and I never planned on buying physical cards.. But since there was no way of purchasing packs in game, and the art work on some of the cards are amazing, I decided to just splurge once or twice a month on a trainer box to add to start a physical collection to have to look at and expand my digital collection to play with

Archived