When are we gonna be able to play again

Jpined01

Hi guys!

I got tired of checking for TCGO server updates so created a twitter page @PTCGOnews

Please follow and/or retweet to get a community going! #PTCGOnews

Cheers!

Jono

Well, at least this downtime gives me time to get college work done. Patience people.

I powered through mine the rest of the week just so I could play it yesterday

same here but we might get a compensation at least i hope

yea a worthless uncommon chest is no doubt what everyone gets for several days of the game being down

No update in 10 hours is ridiculous though!:|

You do realize they to sleep right? zEven though it is obvious you don't.... :D You do know there is a huge world out there with lots of stuff to do right? Beats sitting at your pc for 10 hrs trying to sign in. LOL like i have posted before, be patient and let them do their job. Whining about it isn't going to make it go any quicker. 

Go get some exercise and play some pokemon GO if you have nothing better to do with your time. 

And it hasn't been 2-3 days people....it may seem it for your hardcore people with no life but realistically it has been about 20 hrs now :D

PB.

You do realize they to sleep right? zEven though it is obvious you don't.... :D You do know there is a huge world out there with lots of stuff to do right? Beats sitting at your pc for 10 hrs trying to sign in. LOL like i have posted before, be patient and let them do their job. Whining about it isn't going to make it go any quicker.

Go get some exercise and play some pokemon GO if you have nothing better to do with your time.

And it hasn't been 2-3 days people....it may seem it for your hardcore people with no life but realistically it has been about 20 hrs now :D

PB

PB.

the **** are you doing on this forum then if you've such an interesting life? any how people like i whom only have a few hours a day and who haven't been able to log in almost the entire week are pretty bummed out i'm guessing, i myself are sitting on like 150+ code cards desperately needing redeeming :P been waiting all week to open and trade packs so i understand people's frustration

pokemonbrandon, on 10 Sept 2016 - 1:32 PM, said:

PB.

There has been a small gap within 48 hours of playtime which people might not have gotten. It's just a bad situation overall what with them leaving us in the dark (With the exception of the last update, we got a "Expected later today". Many people got turned over in this as it overlapped time away from duties such as work and college. You don't need to come off as feeling superior and acting like an ****** . Let us vent a little to help make it easier on everyone.

Archived