Nearly 9 and a half hours since they posted any sort of update on their progress

GrampaB

Certainly there is somebody working for the company, that isn't directly involved in fixing the server crisis, that could post every hour or two.  Even if there isn't much to report.  How many people do they have working on it?  Is the company paying any attention to complaints and questions in the forums, about what sort of compensation, if any, they will give to those with lots of trades expiring without any chance to get accepted?

I understand that 'stuff' happens.  I understand that it might not be possible to give any meaningful estimate of how long it will take to fix things.  How about some useful tips on what else we might do if we are determined to do something game related?  I would like to know, if I play some of the mini games to earn some trainer tokens, will they actually be added to my account?  Or will they disappear because the server is down?

Anybody know how to check out balance of trainer tokens, and event tickets, outside of the game itself?

Certainly there is somebody working for the company, that isn't directly involved in fixing the server crisis, that could post every hour or two.  Even if there isn't much to report.  How many people do they have working on it?  Is the company paying any attention to complaints and questions in the forums, about what sort of compensation, if any, they will give to those with lots of trades expiring without any chance to get accepted?

I understand that 'stuff' happens.  I understand that it might not be possible to give any meaningful estimate of how long it will take to fix things.  How about some useful tips on what else we might do if we are determined to do something game related?  I would like to know, if I play some of the mini games to earn some trainer tokens, will they actually be added to my account?  Or will they disappear because the server is down?

Anybody know how to check out balance of trainer tokens, and event tickets, outside of the game itself?

by using psychic  :P

There's not much you can do outside of the game.

If you are logged in you can see a trainer tokens value on the bar on the left, but this value could be some days old.

i know there are moderators currently on, although ignoring it, as there was a post a couple of hours ago where a guy had asked about other tcg games as he wa tired of waiting, it was removed within minutes....

i know there are moderators currently on, although ignoring it, as there was a post a couple of hours ago where a guy had asked about other tcg games as he wa tired of waiting, it was removed within minutes....

Moderators are not necessarily developers, just because some person on here has mod powers on a forum doesn't mean they are in constant contact with the dev team and can post updates for them.

Starting to wonder how many people work on maintenance team cause for a game to have maintenance then find extra issues really shouldn't take 24 hours to fix. God imagine a console game going offline for 24 hours? I would believe Pokemon is bigger than most games on console yet I've never had a console game go offline for this long. Very strange...the little information peeing off people the most, if someone in the company could do hourly updates it would'nt be so bad waiting but nobody knows nothing.

its the weekend give em a break.. plus there is alot that could happen that is way worse than a break from the game if they dont fix it completely and properly.. impatience is not helpful or productive

Starting to wonder how many people work on maintenance team cause for a game to have maintenance then find extra issues really shouldn't take 24 hours to fix. God imagine a console game going offline for 24 hours? I would believe Pokemon is bigger than most games on console yet I've never had a console game go offline for this long. Very strange...the little information peeing off people the most, if someone in the company could do hourly updates it would'nt be so bad waiting but nobody knows nothing.

What on earth would you need an update every hour for?!? They've given updates more than is necessary IMO and they have assured everyone they are working on it.

In the meantime, enjoy the other things life has to offer. Go outside, get some fresh air, do some exercise. Your mom's basement will still be there when you get back, I promise.  ;)

Archived