24 hours?

gio87vr

It looks like there is a lot of work to do for the devs. But it's been a while since they updated the maintenance topic.

I don't mind waiting for the game and hopefully for the people that had problemen they will be fixed. I just hope they could give us an aprox time.

I tried to play pokemon TCG online but I can't enter the game with a notification that servers are not available at this moment. I want to know when I will be able to play pokemon TCG online.

i hope there will be some kind of compensation for this ongoing maintenance i've over 150 code cards that still need redeeming really wish they could tell us an estimated time of when they'll finish things up cause i haven't been able to play all week really getting frustrated about now

Hi guys.

I got tired of constantly checking for serve updates so created a twitter page @PTCGOnews. Maybe we can get an unofficial community going?

Follow for Pokémon trading game online server updates #PTCGOnews

Cheers!

Jono

The best part is yesterday I was like I want to try this game out i use to love the card game and of coarse the day I want to join I cant! LOL

Just be rest assured that this is not common. Every once in a while it goes down for an hour or two, and again for a few when a new set hits, but never like this. The TCGO is great. Don't let this put you off!!!

Also keep in mind that their team has now worked through a full Friday, probably a Friday evening, and now a Saturday to get things back up. People probably had to cancel weekend plans, family events, and everything else in their lives to try to get things working again. They're most likely exhausted, stressed, and sweating bullets trying to get things working again for all of us. 

Also keep in mind that their team has now worked through a full Friday, probably a Friday evening, and now a Saturday to get things back up. People probably had to cancel weekend plans, family events, and everything else in their lives to try to get things working again. They're most likely exhausted, stressed, and sweating bullets trying to get things working again for all of us. 

Doesn't a full Friday already include Friday evenings? I am interested in the process they are going through. If they rotate staff or what. We're left in the dark a lot and the ambiguity makes things a bit worse especially for people that were actively invested at the time but I give my condolences and gratitude to them. It's right now "HURRY UP AND FIX IT" and when it is I'd imagine they'd get some paid time off lol 

Archived