Things that were very nice in the past but got changed

Deadfun

Hey community,

Im bored right now so i decided to write a few thing that made this game kinda annoying since they changed it.

Last year 8 hours trades were free. That was a really nice time for flipping but now we have to pay tokens which made flipping harder. I would really appreciate it if the 8 hour trades would be free again. 

The animations are also annoying. It was much better without them cause you games dont need that much time.

But this point i dont understand. Why are gems only for canadian players??? They would do more money if they release gems for every country. It would be a win win situation for everyone. 

Please mention more points that were better in the past but got changed. :)

Hey community,

Im bored right now so i decided to write a few thing that made this game kinda annoying since they changed it.

Last year 8 hours trades were free. That was a really nice time for flipping but now we have to pay tokens which made flipping harder. I would really appreciate it if the 8 hour trades would be free again. 

The animations are also annoying. It was much better without them cause you games dont need that much time.

But this point i dont understand. Why are gems only for canadian players??? They would do more money if they release gems for every country. It would be a win win situation for everyone. 

Please mention more points that were better in the past but got changed. :)

also tradelocked items

i'm not agree with you at all for the 8 hours trade: if we can post a free trade the ripe off trade will be moltiplied and maybe someone more of new players can fall in a ripe off trade.. if you ***** fair trade there is a good chace that it works.

i completely agree with you for gems and animations: animations are boring and can make the game slower and more prone to crash; nosense that gems are only for canadian players.

maybe will be great if there will be a part of the shop where you can take single cards (and even old packs) - of course there is no easy to found a right way to value the cards (cards on game change their prices too fast). but is no sense that a colector cant have a sure way to have all cards... only with public trades and packs is not so easy to complete the colection; and of course not only for collectors, but even for all players.

last thing maybe will be great if they'll ***** way to make a sense to the untreadable cards that are impossible to be traded: for example a game place where if u "sacrifice cards you get something like coins or gems" ***. for each commons 5 coins or even each 10 coomons 5 coins; for a uncommon something more ecc)

i'm not agree with you at all for the 8 hours trade: if we can post a free trade the ripe off trade will be moltiplied and maybe someone more of new players can fall in a ripe off trade.. if you ***** fair trade there is a good chace that it works.

i completely agree with you for gems and animations: animations are boring and can make the game slower and more prone to crash; nosense that gems are only for canadian players.

maybe will be great if there will be a part of the shop where you can take single cards (and even old packs) - of course there is no easy to found a right way to value the cards (cards on game change their prices too fast). but is no sense that a colector cant have a sure way to have all cards... only with public trades and packs is not so easy to complete the colection; and of course not only for collectors, but even for all players.

last thing maybe will be great if they'll ***** way to make a sense to the untreadable cards that are impossible to be traded: for example a game place where if u "sacrifice cards you get something like coins or gems" ***. for each commons 5 coins or even each 10 coomons 5 coins; for a uncommon something more ecc)

Yea i agree you.

With my first point i meant more that you cant ****** many trades as you like cause once you wont have enough tokens. And if the trades would be free you could post so many offers for so many cards you need :) I hope you understand now what i mean ;p

The need to pay a deposit on trades was so that there is less scam offers on public. I'm fine with having to pay for trades, I make enough tokens by playing a few matches to make my money back easy and if the offer is accepted I get my tokens back. That's just me. I like the animations myself. You can turn them off, unless you meant you want the old animations back, I would be down for that. 2 things I would like them to bring back is the clicking on a card to activate it instead of dragging. I hate it when I play down an ultra ball and then decide that I should have played another card first. I like being able to cancel a card I don't want to use yet. Also, giving us back the option to undo the last action. I know it makes the game more fluid, but I hate playing down an energy on to the wrong pokemon by either misplay or misclick. Too many times I haven't been able to attack one turn due putting the energy on the wrong pokemon. Those are my suggestions. 

The need to pay a deposit on trades was so that there is less scam offers on public. I'm fine with having to pay for trades, I make enough tokens by playing a few matches to make my money back easy and if the offer is accepted I get my tokens back. That's just me. I like the animations myself. You can turn them off, unless you meant you want the old animations back, I would be down for that. 2 things I would like them to bring back is the clicking on a card to activate it instead of dragging. I hate it when I play down an ultra ball and then decide that I should have played another card first. I like being able to cancel a card I don't want to use yet. Also, giving us back the option to undo the last action. I know it makes the game more fluid, but I hate playing down an energy on to the wrong pokemon by either misplay or misclick. Too many times I haven't been able to attack one turn due putting the energy on the wrong pokemon. Those are my suggestions. 

yeah it needs an undo button

No I DONT WANT MORE MISTYSTARYU SPAM and also the other guy name they spam 100s of PUBLIC TRADES WITH 24 Coins EACH !!!! JUST THINK WHAT'LL HAPPEN IF THEY ALLOW US TO POST TRADES FOR FREE.....

No I DONT WANT MORE MISTYSTARYU SPAM and also the other guy name they spam 100s of PUBLIC TRADES WITH 24 Coins EACH !!!! JUST THINK WHAT'LL HAPPEN IF THEY ALLOW US TO POST TRADES FOR FREE.....

Haha TrueStory. They should get a tradeban or so :P

I think the three largest changes i want back are:

1, the undo button when playing, ive messed up and accidentally (not on purpose then wanting to take it back) played a card due to glitches and graphical problems. the undo button was helpful in these accidents and since the removal has costed me games.

2. well this is an old one and one that not many players complain about anymore. but i really loved the chat for the game being on the left side of the screen, very useful when sending private trade offers because you could have the chat open and type whoevers name it was into the search box without having to go back if you forgot how to spell it

3. DEFINATELY - the graphics that make the game take too long. yes, it may look better, but some people who are experienced just want to play games without the show to go with it. its fun for new players but i wish there was an option to turn it off

But, on a positive note im going to say some changes that i enjoy:

1. definately love the ladder. gives me something to work towards every 3 weeks instead of just tournaments

2. LOVE legacy format tournaments and it made all the ultra rare hgss era packs easier to obtain and therefor makes it easier to complete ones collection.

3. i personally agree with the change to make 8 hour trades cost coins because spam is annoying, and even at this point spam still happens, but its much more controlled. in addition i think there should be a cooldown after 25ish trades in a row or maximum trades you can put out being somewhere around 50 just to decrease the amount of spam more.

I agree that trades can't be free. There are already way too many ridiculous offers to sift through in public offers. People trading Oddishs lloking for M mewtwo or Shaymin (what are they thinking anyway?).

As for the trade locked items, it might be an idea to chatge "X" amount of coins to have them unlocked. Thoughts?

Unlimited. I remember the outrage when it got moved to Friend Battles only.

I had to quit playing for a little while and on my return to the game nothing was more disappointing to me than finding out that all of my unlimited decks were now for friend only battles. Sure, there are many decks that were difficult to beat in the unlimited format but none are impossible to beat (even shiftry). Unlimited was always my favorite format and still is but now I'm pretty much forced to play another format. I would even be quite fine with not getting rewarded for an unlimited match just as long as i didn't have to add random people to my friends every time i want to play an unlimited match. I also agree that the undo button should be put back in. I have lost tournaments strictly because the game lags for a moment and an energy gets dropped on the wrong pokemon. Dragging cards is somewhat ok on android, but on pc it's just a complete annoyance. *This concludes my rant*

I agree that there should be an option to remove animations and an option to remove click dragging. I think they should bring unlimited back without rewards or the bonus wheel so it reduces the number of shiftry and people who want to play unlimited can play unlimited again.

I agree that there should be an option to remove animations and an option to remove click dragging. I think they should bring unlimited back without rewards or the bonus wheel so it reduces the number of shiftry and people who want to play unlimited can play unlimited again.

They only need to ban shiftry and that would solve the problem :)

Legacy is kinda boring right now imo.

Hey community,

The pay of 8 token for 8 hours is a very good thing. When it was free People was spaming the public trade with RIP OFF.

Eksampel

1 Prime for 1-2 packs.

1 Legend pice 1-2 packs.

SR cards 1-2 packs.

FA ex for 1-2 packs.

Basic People was creating big amount of bad trades, after they remove the free trading. 95% of this type of RIP OFF was remove from public trading.

I have notice that the amount of fair trade in public increase dramatically!

This was the Pokemon Company's way to reduce the number of bad trade in public and it works! Yes there is still many bade trades, but it it NOTHING compare to befour.

You Are wrong my friend... MISTYSTARYU are using 48 hours trade not 24 ;)

Just make a rule about Shiftry and Giantplant not to be in the same deck :)

Isn't everything kind of boring right now.  Y'know, since the servers are down. ;)

I didn't care for Unlimited, but I really enjoy Legacy.  Obviously people who like Legacy versus those who want Unlimited back can agree... they aren't the same thing. ;) Unlimited will always be a time bomb, waiting for the next broken deck/combo.  This is because of the volume of cards already released, the volume of cards released each year, and the fact that TPC (the company making the physical Pokémon TCG, upon which the PTCGO is based) have no incentive to worry about cards from before Black & White.  I mean, give me back Unlimited and I might be able to make a deck that breaks Greedy Dice. ;)

Plus... we've never really had Unlimited on the PTCGO in the first place.  I started playing this game with the physical cards back in 1999.  The Unlimited we have here isn't the Unlimited you find offline.

Archived