New ideas of Pokemon

Rainbow-XN

So, I was thinking of possible new Pokemon ideas and I wanted to share them with you. Feel free to do the same or add/edit some of my ideas :)

You never know, they might even reach to the HQ :D

OK, so I was thinking of:

A Pokemon-shadow: It would be like a black mass, obviously Dark type or Dark/Ghost type. It's ability would be to take the form of the Pokemon it faced in battle (kind like the Imposter ability) but as a shadow instead of the actual form. Also, it would reduce its opponent's Defence/Sp. Defence, like Intimidate does for Attack.

A Pokemon-mirror: It would be Ice or Steel/Ice. It's ability would be to counter damage from special attacks. So if it was hit by a Solarbeam for example, the attacking Pokemon would receive damage equal to the damage inflicted. It should have high Defence stat, so that Physical attacks wouldn't hurt it too much, making it rather bulky and hard to take down.

A legendary trio of:

A crystal dolphin: Being Ice-Water type

A hammerhead shark: Being Steel-Water type

A swordfish: Being Fighting-Water type

All of them would be the protectors of a Mermaid Pokemon, itself being Fairy-Water type.

I was also thinking of a sinking sand Pokemon, but they announced Palossand, which is kind of what I was thinking (Ground/Ghost type with the ability to lure Pokemon into the sand and then "swallow" them).

Well, those are my ideas so far, I'm trying to think others as well.

Let me see yours :)

• Upvote 2

I've been praying for an alolan Golem which would be Ice/Steel type - Golems my fave pokemon and if it had a Ice Steel type it could look really awesome

*infects the thread with his own terrible ideas*

How about a pokemon that is actually a hat and a pokemon. The trainer can wear that pokemon! zomg! Maybe a pokemon who turns into a scarf too for other trainers or pokemon to wear. 

How about an ice cream cone pokemon? Oh wait... someone already used that great idea. 

• Upvote 1

It's a hot summer day in Castelia City as the set zooms in on a young lady.  She walks up to the streetside vendor of the famous Casteliacone to refresh herself.  After handing over the 100 pokedollars, she takes a big lick and...  It hops out of her hand and runs off in the direction of the Driftveil Cold Storage.  Go figure.  And go vanillite.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

hmm maybe a pokemon made of technology like it absorbs technology and becomes bigger every time  i think it should be steel ghost

Like Magearna?

• 3 weeks later...

I think a possibly decent idea for a new pokemon for the alola region would be a legendary pokemon that's responsible for the alolan pokemon's changed forms (yes, i know, they have origins  for their new forms already, but I think most of them are pretty shoddy (see my topic what irks me about the alola region for more details)

*infects the thread with his own terrible ideas*

Edited by ZorgZeFrenchGuy

A legendary trio of:

A crystal dolphin: Being Ice-Water type

A hammerhead shark: Being Steel-Water type

A swordfish: Being Fighting-Water type

All of them would be the protectors of a Mermaid Pokemon, itself being Fairy-Water type.

We already have a water/fairy mermaid now :P

we need to see some variant of yveltal, darkrai and giratina that make the look less "evil" I feel bad for those 3 they are misunderstood they are not bad!

Edited by ahoodedman

we need to see some variant of yveltal, darkrai and giratina that make the look less "evil" I feel bad for those 3 they are misunderstood they are not bad!

You know what. These 3 are some of the most loved pokemons as far as I have seen. And I also love them <3.

And I get no credits :(

here + 1 ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I remember coming up with entire Region worth of Pokémon its a fun thing to do but seeing That i'm at best a mediocre Drawer I never even gave them a shot .... But do check the Internet or DeviantArt specifically and you'll find Thousands of fan-made designs that are worthy of being real pokémon in actual games .....
I myself will love it if Nintendo did a Region made of Fan Pokemon ... it would be awesome and it can easily work as in they make votes on a specific design and when the winning vote is chosen they ask the artists to send in their designs and they choose the best ....

it can be done Nintendo give it a shot

• 5 weeks later...