20 + hours later.

GameNVape

20 hours and still offline, hardly no word from support other than "Just another note to say that the team continues to work toward bringing the game online and we appreciate your continued patience. " (which was 5 or 6 hours ago), WE HAVE RUN OUT OF PATIENCE! The support is absolutely terrible. At least give us some form of guestimate as to when the servers will be back online. And before some smarky person says they cannot... Umm yes they can, I used to work on gaming projects and develop games, A guestimate is different to an estimate.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's awesome ... 1 day to fix a problem without any communication ... it's look like pokemon go support...

Can you communicate about the delay please ?

Thanks

Edit : text, i'm french

If they're still working on it 12 hours, 20 hours later, whatever, it could be that they're working on resolving a DDoS attack.

Or, though rather doubtful, they're working on reversing trades and giving the cards that hackers took from players. As I said, it's doubtful though.

Correct in that a guestimate is not a real word

playing since 6 months ,i have 55% of the collection and around 20000 cards , i play a lot 

but those bugs are terrible ,and i was feeling the same about the "we appreciate your continued patience" 

estimation would be appreciated instead of this silly message 

we are just forced to have patience ,we do not appreciate .

19 hours.

I don't want to be just handed points toward advancing my level, but I'd like the opportunity to earn them. We'll have missed that entirely in 12 hours.

The login bonus we'll be missing in 5 hours is another matter, since it's just tokens usually.

i can only repeat what said 2 hours ago:

they "appreciate our continued patience"! but they dont care if we dont appreciate their continued UNscheduled maintenance - oh maybe we have a gift of 1 or 2 cheast for our patience (10 coins and 2 most likely useless cards).... 1 day of unschedule maintenance.......!!!!!!!

but i'm sure that they still work hard for us!

playing since 6 months ,i have 55% of the collection and around 20000 cards , i play a lot 

but those bugs are terrible ,and i was feeling the same about the "we appreciate your continued patience" 

Hey I totally agree with you and agree mostly with the first guy to a degree but you can not predictthe time of all bugs and also guestimate, estimate its all the same.

More info would be nice as to whats actually happening and if they think we can get to play today or not

If they're still working on it 12 hours, 20 hours later, whatever, it could be that they're working on resolving a DDoS attack.

Or, though rather doubtful, they're working on reversing trades and giving the cards that hackers took from players. As I said, it's doubtful though.

A Ddos attack wouldnt take this long to recover from, plus if it was a Ddos attack we would of notcied the attacks happening whilst playing. Ddos is simply a denial of service attack so as soon as the attack has stopped the servers would be instantly back online. 

i can only repeat what said 2 hours ago:

they "appreciate our continued patience"! but they dont care if we dont appreciate their continued UNscheduled maintenance - oh maybe we have a gift of 1 or 2 cheast for our patience (10 coins and 2 most likely useless cards).... 1 day of unschedule maintenance.......!!!!!!!

but i'm sure that they still work hard for us!

They could at least make the chest tradable incase we got a rare card

No doubt that they are working hard on what ever the issue is but rather than it being unscheduled wouldnt it be easier to let people know that they are planning this stuff? People have trades that have expired during this time frame that its been down and will not be reimbursed for it. Some people have taken time off work..... ummm cant really say much about that, thats kind their fault for taking time off work, but still a heartache for them.

A simple guesstimate time frame is all we want.

If they are fixing ninja boy now then great! But I doubt it.

I read on reddit that they are awaiting a patch clearance from apple to go through on their products but im unsure if there is any weight behind that.  

the worst thing about this maintenance is that they started it at friday evening (central europe time) which is a disaster for me, I dont have much time to play during the workdays and this "unschedluded maintenace" could have wait few more days for sure, they should just stop at the point they are already  and finish it later at monday or so

So, if the servers are really hacked, you expect them to discuss it with you guys so that the hackers might be informed and attack them again. They have their own reasons guys, and while I am here enjoying a soccer match, they are still there working for us. Please think and understand them a little before you post this 

So, if the servers are really hacked, you expect them to discuss it with you guys so that the hackers might be informed and attack them again. They have their own reasons guys, and while I am here enjoying a soccer match, they are still there working for us. Please think and understand them a little before you post this 

Man U - Man C? :P

Umm yeah I do I want to know my information is secure

its server stuff there doing there not doing anything with bugs in the game 

the worst thing about this maintenance is that they started it at friday evening (central europe time) which is a disaster for me, I dont have much time to play during the workdays and this "unschedluded maintenace" could have wait few more days for sure, they should just stop at the point they are already  and finish it later at monday or so

I know how you feel, Im from the UK, it started at around 5 or 6pm and its still going on. I know there are some issues with the game, but lets be fair, they wernt game destroying problems and the game was still very much playable. They could of just held off until the main update at the end of the month. Or maybe they are putting the end of the months update in now also? Save having to do another massive downtime

Highly unlikely its a hack.... for one they would have to announce it was due to peoples information being attached to the servers and they have a responsibility to inform their customers of such attacks. Plus if it was a hack some one would of claimed the hack by now... I.E Poodlecorp / Lizard etc ... This has nothing to do with a hack or Ddos.

Archived