Maintenance - Thanks for working late on a Friday!

Mister-Burkes

I know I'm a pretty vocal critic of the game, but I just wanted to thank the team for working late on a Friday evening.  :cool:  Someone should send these guys a pizza, along with a list of features the community wants to see changed.

I'm sure they're working really hard and it's really annoying to see all this people complaining for no reason. The servers are not closed because they want to laugh at us, they're working on this thing for hours on a friday, just to let everybody have a better expierience overall.

I'm sure they're working really hard and it's really annoying to see all this people complaining for no reason. The servers are not closed because they want to laugh at us, they're working on this thing for hours on a friday, just to let everybody have a better expierience overall.

Complaining for no reason?

So before the maintenance, game was just fine with no issues at all?

Complaining for no reason?

So before the maintenance, game was just fine with no issues at all?

Ok, I agree. The servers weren't fine. But do you understand that people like to complain when the server aren't ok AND while they're trying to fix them? People should be happy there is a dedicated team to keep everything up...

Archived