what do you miss most about PTCGO?

ALoneInuit

Does anyone remember that game PTCGOnline? That was a fun game. 

I miss checking trades once a day.

I feel like I do but Its just a faint memory..

I was pretty new, I didn't even get to trades. I was saving for a featured pack. I think, anyway; feels like years ago.. I probably would have loved trading, though.

I heard one of the new interns deleted the source files. They didnt have backups for some reason.

It's a shame, it had so much going for it. I remember it like it was yesterday.

I heard one of the new interns deleted the source files. They didnt have backups for some reason.

It's a shame, it had so much going for it. I remember it like it was yesterday.

I think I read somewhere that the reason the last intern was let go was because they spilled their kombucha hippie drink into the bin of flash drives the backups were thrown into before they were secretly and safely hidden throughout the building. I bet they were going to put one in a safe and then bury it but you know, oversight I guess.

I miss when:

-Packs from the Winners prize wheel WERE NOT trade locked.
-Losers prize wheels could still give Mystery Boxes/Tournament Tickets.

-When trades were FREE for 8 hours, 1 coin for 24-hours, and 3 coins for 48-hours.

-They responded to support emails.
-They cared about the people who've played for years. Now all they care about is dedicating all their time to making sure nobody earns too many coins/prize packs per day. It's a joke seriously.

No.  This is most certainly not the end.  It is merely a temporary problem associated with the sever, and hopefully the development team will have things up and running soon.  (just in case there was some sarcasm misinterpretation.)

No.  This is most certainly not the end.  It is merely a temporary problem associated with the sever, and hopefully the development team will have things up and running soon.  (just in case there was some sarcasm misinterpretation.)

lol thanks for clarifying. I've been entirely sarcastic in my postings. But, this is all text and that's hard to see. :)

Archived