I Will Be Clearing my Friends List

spacyjaguar4114

Hey guys, I'm gonna try and start a brand new account, sort of. I'm trading away my entire collection more or less for SS or RS packs (that thread will be added tomorrow) and I want to clear my friends list. I'm doing this because I will be making a YT series called "Road to 20 Competitive decks" or something that has a better ring to it. In this series I will be starting off with 1 deck and building towards 20 decks that can be deemed competitive by the viewers or by myself. Everything will be explained in an upcoming "Intro" video, where I will talk about what I am doing. My YT name will be [Edited by Mod_Turtle: Soliciting is not allowed on the forums.]. I hope some of you stop by and take an interest in my videos. Why am I clearing the friends list? For the YT series and because I feel the need for a fresh start on my account. 

I'm not sure is this is the right place to put this thread but it feels like the one xD. 

After the shaymins it'll be so easy to complete the decks, like with the price of the 4 shaymins you can get like 8 complete decks (excluding the shaymins)

After the shaymins it'll be so easy to complete the decks, like with the price of the 4 shaymins you can get like 8 complete decks (excluding the shaymins)

There will be certain rules. I'll explain everything in the video tommorow.

Archived