LF: 4 FA SR M Rayquza-EX, 4 FA Rayquaza-EX

Articuno414

FT: 11 STS OR 4 FA Gardevoir-EX From Generations, 1 FA Despair Ray FA M gardevoir-ex, 1 FA M Gardevoir-EX with Brilliant Arrow from Primal Clash, and 2 RA M Gardevoir-EX with Brilliant Arrow

Why the sr rayquaza and not the regular fa m ray? I thought rayquaza was all about speed?

I'm running 1 FA and 2 RA m rays, you always set up on T1 anyways, it's not like you can attack on first turn (if you go first), and it's not that easy to get 3 energies m ray on t1 if you're not starting, going 1 FA haven't affected my start in any way so far, but it's good throughout the game, for healing a lysandre'd rayquaza, etc

Ok so you are giving :(1 FA Despair Ray FA M gardevoir-ex, 1 FA M Gardevoir-EX with Brilliant Arrow from Primal Clash, and 2 RA M Gardevoir-EX with Brilliant Arrow) for 4-4 fa m rayquaza. Lets use VCTC ratios so we have :
(1x4sts+1x4sts+2x2ss= 12sts for these gardevoirs
and lets count value of rayquazas (4x5sts+4x4sts=20sts+16sts=36sts , also we should note that Fa Rayquaza is listed as (*), so then steam siege pack is counted as 0,5 standard pack, so it gives 56sts.
So there is 24sts packs difference or 44sts if we count that(*)

So even giving that gardevoirs and these 11 steam packs for that set of rayquaza is at least unfair.

I'm running 1 FA and 2 RA m rays, you always set up on T1 anyways, it's not like you can attack on first turn (if you go first), and it's not that easy to get 3 energies m ray on t1 if you're not starting, going 1 FA haven't affected my start in any way so far, but it's good throughout the game, for healing a lysandre'd rayquaza, etc

Sure without battle compressor its a little harder but it really shouldnt be hard to get 3 energies down in 1 turn. And where is your point? So far all youve said is that you use the rs rayquaza.

Archived