Compensation Event

sterlingW

I'm totally okay with the extended maintenance if it fixes all these turrible, turrible server crashes. But some sort of community-appeasement event would sure be nice considering how much the players of the game go through on a pretty regular basis. 2 days of double versus points seems like a lot, but if this downtime extends into tomorrow double points may be nice since a lot of trainers play on the weekend.

I'm sure we'll all get the uncommon chest...that is the common compensation we've come to  know lol.  Any clue approximately when the game is going to be back up? :/

I find the Pokemon servers to be generally reliable.  They are obviously having an uncommon issue to be down for so long.  They are going to be spending additional time and money to rectify the problem, and now players want free things as well?

Guys, be more reasonable.  Step back from the edge.  Patience costs nothing.  They are refunding tournament costs.  I think they should consider looking into getting everyone their trade costs refunded as well.

Do we all deserve free things because we couldn't play for a few hours?  Simply, no.  It sounds really whiny and entitled to say otherwise.

I find the Pokemon servers to be generally reliable.  They are obviously having an uncommon issue to be down for so long.  They are going to be spending additional time and money to rectify the problem, and now players want free things as well?

Guys, be more reasonable.  Step back from the edge.  Patience costs nothing.  They are refunding tournament costs.  I think they should consider looking into getting everyone their trade costs refunded as well.

Do we all deserve free things because we couldn't play for a few hours?  Simply, no.  It sounds really whiny and entitled to say otherwise.

Who said free items - That coming from you.

My suggestion focus on Compensation Event due to recent outages.

Bonus Token

Double VS Points 

Something being earned with a bonus.

It simple yes.

The events is to compensate recent outages and is indeed recent outages.

This a suggestion section.

Not a section were people verbally attack people because they dont like what they said.

or give us 10 SS packs that are not tradelocked

No that wont give us out tokens back that many players lost cause we set up many trades befor maintenance. We need chests to get tokens back

No that wont give us out tokens back that many players lost cause we set up many trades befor maintenance. We need chests to get tokens back

at least better chests that can be traded and better card rewards from those chests

We demand TWO GOLDEN chests not the uncommon chests in context of the duration n timing of the unscheduled maintenance. Many players only have time during weekends so this is very disappointing

We demand TWO GOLDEN chests not the uncommon chests in context of the duration n timing of the unscheduled maintenance. Many players only have time during weekends so this is very disappointing

do you mean the SR chest BREAK card?

@ pikachoose: it is not even about what I get from the chest at this point (happy with my collection) but about the company showing it's sincerity to us as consumers. Players over here in gmt + 8 timezones have lost an entire Saturday of game play. After a busy week when I had no time to revamp my decks to the new standard, this breakdown is the worst possible time for so many of us.

So yes, at least 2 gold chest to cover up cost of at least 2 24 hour trades. Anything less is just pittance.

@ pikachoose: it is not even about what I get from the chest at this point (happy with my collection) but about the company showing it's sincerity to us as consumers. Players over here in gmt + 8 timezones have lost an entire Saturday of game play. After a busy week when I had no time to revamp my decks to the new standard, this breakdown is the worst possible time for so many of us.

So yes, at least 2 gold chest to cover up cost of at least 2 24 hour trades. Anything less is just pittance.

or 1 golden chest for each 2 hours of maintenance required

Push them have a bonus event.

Rather have a Bonus Events - Such as Double VS Point and Bonus Tokens event to compensate.

Not just some item

or

Special Challenge.

I'm totally okay with the extended maintenance if it fixes all these turrible, turrible server crashes. But some sort of community-appeasement event would sure be nice considering how much the players of the game go through on a pretty regular basis. 2 days of double versus points seems like a lot, but if this downtime extends into tomorrow double points may be nice since a lot of trainers play on the weekend.

i doubt bugs would be fixed, for man reasons. Each new major update includes bugs and glitches. They need the bugs and glitches to keep people playing, keeping then in anticipation

Archived