Mods please close this thread

spacyjaguar4114

Hey guys, I traded away my only Shaymin-EX today for 15 PLF packs. At the time I thought that 15 PLF was worth more than Shaymin and I thought I could flip some profit. Now I know that is not the case. In desperation I opened the packs in hope to pull a high value rare (nothing like SR UB), but maybe a FA Deoxys and couple Weavile to make up for my loss. Unfortunately, I was only able to get 2 Reg Deoxys-EX, 1 RH Kyurem and 2 reg Kyurem along with 1 Weavile. So, I'm really just hoping if anyone would be willing to sell me a Shaymin-EX for a very large quantity of cards (almost all Rares) and 3 SS packs. The cards include: 2 Deoxys-EX reg, 2 Kyurem, 1 RH Kyurem, 1 Weavile, 2 BKP Gallade, 1 BKP Zoroark, 4 Diving Draw Empoleon, 1 FA Mega Scizor-EX, 50 Legacy Uncommons (Can be more if you want) and 3 SS packs. If that is not enough I will give you almost everycard I own for a Shaymin. I know this is way under Shaymin-EX's value but I really need shaymin for my decks to work properly. I know this is my own fault and its on me to fix it but if you can help me out, I will forever be in your dept. I'm not expecting anything, I'm hoping.

Thank you for reading

-SpacyJaguar

P.S. I've muted in chat, so if you are interested you will have to PM on the forums or comment below.

I didn't think it was possible but the Shaymin apocalypse is actually happening. :o People are going nuts over it. Glad I got mine before it got out of hand...pheww.

I didn't think it was possible but the Shaymin apocalypse is actually happening. :o People are going nuts over it. Glad I got mine before it got out of hand...pheww.

As much as it sucks. Decks need shaymin. My Mega Scizor got really bad when it didn't have shaymin

Sounds like you had a fairly competitive deck that is no longer as competitive. What you can do is go into games and concede immediately in order to lower your hidden ELO rating - do this repeatedly for 20 minutes and your hidden ELO rating will be much lower, allowing you to face players with less competitive decks.

Sounds like you had a fairly competitive deck that is no longer as competitive. What you can do is go into games and concede immediately in order to lower your hidden ELO rating - do this repeatedly for 20 minutes and your hidden ELO rating will be much lower, allowing you to face players with less competitive decks.

That's not the point. I don't want to face players with non-competitive decks. I want to have fun. The game isn't fun when you're deck doesnt work

That's not the point. I don't want to face players with non-competitive decks. I want to have fun. The game isn't fun when you're deck doesnt work

Make a deck without shaymin lol, it's because your deck is tuned to run shaymin, change it to octillery, it's even better than shaymin in the long run, just suck at begining where shaymin shines

believe me spacyjaguar,

we all do mistake like that .. its happen ;) ..

i can give you some example when i snipe at 7:58 , 7:59 , that i thought it was good deal and i regreet after.

i snipe regirock gems promo at the day of wednesday weyback for 12 fates collides .. i pay 12 packs when i realize later that day , the people were trading for like 3 packs... ( don't have to say finally its was not a snipe).

another snipe was .. i send 15 fc or ss for rainbow energy holo from hgss.. i thought i could flip.. finally i realize i could not even get 15 fc back... after like 5 days, i finally find a deal i get 7 ou 8 rs, phewww..

we all do mistake don't feel alone ;) .

we all do mistake don't feel alone ;)

Several weeks ago, I traded an Ultra Ball for what I thought was a really good group of gameplay sets (boxes, sleeves, etc).  I ended up not losing anything (value-wise) but I had to grind these in Public Offers, day after day, just to break even. It didn't help that 2 of these sets appeared in the game store during this time.  Every day, I was reminded that I wish I had my Ultra Ball back. :)

Archived