FT SR ultraball

Aeroshell

I no joke thought she was offering to herself i feel dumb xD

No need to feel dumb. My avatar seems to be pretty common too and I sometimes read posts and think "what...when did I write this..." and then realizing it is another person :D

No need to feel dumb. My avatar seems to be pretty common too and I sometimes read posts and think "what...when did I write this..." and then realizing it is another person :D

Definelly common, i've seen alot of your clones today

i'd directly up that to 70 rs + 2 fa shaymin. I'm sure that's not even close to a good offer (but then again i don't really want to buy sr ub)

Just making sure that anyone that plans to make an offer needs to keep at least some standard

i'd directly up that to 70 rs + 2 fa shaymin. I'm sure that's not even close to a good offer (but then again i don't really want to buy sr ub)

Just making sure that anyone that plans to make an offer needs to keep at least some standard

I am just trying to give a headstart. why so angry ?

Any better offer?

Any better offer?

If 2 x FA shaymin = 60 RS packs

70 RS + 60 = 130 RS

That will make it an offer of 130 RS

The i will offer 135 RS :)

(Just to kick start an better price)

Nvm I am so bad at math :D

That is why, my avatar is Black with an afro. I have seen one other person who looks like my avatar in this game, haha

70 RS + 60 = 130 RS

any more offer?

Archived