The ultamat Pokemon game.

winbad321

What if there was a game where you could travel through all five regions.Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Univa. You could create your one character,and you would have to start out in Kanto.Which means you can pick a Kanto starter. There would be an online feature that depending on which region you are in, you can compete in online leages. You need all eight badges from the region to compete.If you win the leage, you will face the champion of that region. you have to at leaste compete in the region leage to go to the next region. You dont have to win the leage to progress. When you go to next region you can either keep your old team or send them to you Pc box and start over wive the region's starter. You can go back to region you already beat at any time by boat.

I know I just thought of it. Do you think I should send this to Nintendo.

No, since they and millions of other people came up with it independently already, and Nintendo doesn't accept fan ideas.

And Gamefreak already said they wouldn't be happy doing it.

Yeah it would be awesome, but they would have to change many rules.

Theres five regions so that means after three regions your Pokemon will be at level 100. The game will get easier, and boring, unless they extend the Lvl Limit to like 500 or something. Like Ludwig stated Pokemon ( and other Game companies) Cannot take Fan Ideas, because then the Fan(s) will have to be payed and

[insert legal comment]. Gold, Silver, and Cry'stal already have two regions, so lets not get greedy.

Archived