Good Water EX Cards?

ClouDe420

So I've recently built a decent water deck to start off with, but I seem to get overpowered by all the EX cards out there. Unfortunately, the only thing remotely water type I've pulled is Volcanion and he's more geared towards a fire deck. Any good suggestions on some good water type EX Cards to use? The basic theme is searching out my deck for what I need when I need it. Mannaphy seems like a great idea, being able to retreat whenever I need it. Any other suggestions?

Palkia-EX from BREAKPoint is useful to have in water type decks.

There is also Glaceon-EX, Keldeo-EX and Seismitoad-EX depending on what format you prefer to play.

Best water ex imo is keldeo ex :P

Seismitoad is nice too, manaphy ex is a really great card, palkia ex is good for acceleration, primal kyogre not the greatest but it is still used, volcanion ex is a dual type and is good too but I don't think it will do anything for a water type deck :P, Mega glalie I find it awesome my sister used to play a deck made with M Glalie and it was pretty nice, Glaceon ex is nice too have in a deck too :) not saying you should put all of them in a single deck (if you're making a deck) just the good ones In my personal opinions are above.

Have fun :cool:

Edit : If you're playing expanded there are couple of Seismitoad decks, and also the WORLD WINNING keldeo/ Blastoise/ Archie deck that you can copy from boogle..also Golduck break is nice in heavy water energy decks with max potion it's Op <3

As far as standard format goes, there aren't many great water decks out there. Manaphy Ex, Glaceon Ex, AOR Regice (not an ex card but still annoying to go up against and can effectively prevent attacks from EX pokemon), Glalie EX and Mega Glalie EX, Gyarados EX and Mega Gyarados EX, and Palkia EX are all I can really think of off the top of my head. 

Archived