2016 World Championship Items

Nakuza

...ill have to pass on that as that's far above public trades price. Good luck.

All I know is I traded my 2015 sets for 150 RoS no problem a couple months ago. Can you at least offer a counter?

All I know is I traded my 2015 sets for 150 RoS no problem a couple months ago. Can you at least offer a counter?

not to be rude there was a guy on here the other day struggling to sell it for 85 rs packs he ended up selling it for a few shaymins and such i think which was around the value of 85rs packs i think it might of been less but i don't recall so the value of the set has dropped i personally want it but even at 85 rs seems to steep for me i'll do 2 FA shaymins and a FA scyamore at best but again thats my buy price again i hope that didn't offend you i'm just letting you know why people are acting like so with your offer

not to be rude there was a guy on here the other day struggling to sell it for 85 rs packs he ended up selling it for a few shaymins and such i think which was around the value of 85rs packs i think it might of been less but i don't recall so the value of the set has dropped i personally want it but even at 85 rs seems to steep for me i'll do 2 FA shaymins and a FA scyamore at best but again thats my buy price again i hope that didn't offend you i'm just letting you know why people are acting like so with your offer

Nah, not offending at all. I really don't know what 2016 set is worth at the moment. Due to recent rotation, and RoS going up a little in value, I'm finding it hard to find the stable price.

not to be rude there was a guy on here the other day struggling to sell it for 85 rs packs he ended up selling it for a few shaymins and such i think which was around the value of 85rs packs i think it might of been less but i don't recall so the value of the set has dropped

I was afraid this was going to happen. Doggone it.

I'm the guy you're referring to, and mine was a unique situation.  I allowed a minor family member (aka stupid kid) to play with my account.  He used the opportunity to trade my own cards for this playset, and thought he bought me a gift.  I didn't want the set, and just wanted to get my value back.  Dumped it cheap on purpose.

Please don't let my trade cloud your decisions.  I've seen others go for higher than I asked (and rightfully so).

Nah, not offending at all. I really don't know what 2016 set is worth at the moment. Due to recent rotation, and RoS going up a little in value, I'm finding it hard to find the stable price.

Well you did say:

To me the best time to sell one of these sets would be at this time. When the hype is building, not when it just passed. It's a while to sit on something maybe to some, but if you really want that top price just set it aside and forget about it for a while?

Either way, you got the experience and a bundle worth a nice size chunk of packs. Cash it in whenever, not like you're out anything right? Well, hope you find what you're looking for it on it if not and it won't make you happy sit on it. I would.  ;)

It's currently around 70-80 RS. I picked up a set yesterday for ~76 RS value. To get to 125 RS you'd probably have to wait a few more months. I heard the 2015's took about half a year to climb to 120 RS.

It's currently around 70-80 RS. I picked up a set yesterday for ~76 RS value. To get to 125 RS you'd probably have to wait a few more months. I heard the 2015's took about half a year to climb to 120 RS.

thats a price i would be interested in looking to do but it seems to be two situations that it sold around here now

Either way, you got the experience and a bundle worth a nice size chunk of packs. Cash it in whenever, not like you're out anything right? Well, hope you find what you're looking for it on it if not and it won't make you happy sit on it. I would. ;)

Yeah, the experience of buying the code from someone else that went to worlds.

You did because the price was stable and it was far long time after release, with fewer sets available in market and not a lot of cheaper offers on public you can sell any released set no problem, but right now the set is allover the public trades and for a much cheaper price than you offer, with many ways of payments including shaymins and FA N, so if i were for you, i'd stick with it for now and sell it later when the price is stable and there's not many of it in the market, after all it's a limited item that won't be released again and it will keep good value over time.

If i remember right you have problem with that...

I gave 75RS for the 6 trainers, and another player payed 75RS for the 3 items...

Yeah, the experience of buying the code from someone else that went to worlds.

The person I quoted had another thread where they said they went. I happen to be able to take that on face value, with little effort. Whether they really did is not my business or concern.

Archived