Game Freezes During Versus mode

whaleslash

I've have had 10-15 games in versus mode freeze on me during battles. It mostly freezes while reading  individual cards. It never seems to reboot, so my only course of action is to close the game and re-start. Many of these games are matches I'm currently leading in.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the program but that doesn't seems to help.

Any recomendations?

im not sure if it's a program issue, or an issue with either my computer and or wifi connection.

the laptop runs on intel core i7-4510u 2.0GHz with turbo boost up to 3.1 GHz. 8 gb DDR3 L memory and intel HD graphics 4400, up to 1792 MB Dynamic Video memory

I'm still experienced freezing,  froze twice a few minutes ago. Its come to the point where it's difficult for me to complete games.

I'm having the same issue been on the phone with internet provider because every time I play Vs. I have to reset my modem after it freezes on me. They said they saw no problems, must be the game? I haven't even been able to play today. Crash, crash, crash.

Such a bummer, after waiting for days for the server to come back online, now this. Not to mention putting in countless hours on Vs. and now not being able to advance. :(

it's seems to be a connectivity problem as I tried playing the game on a computer with a plug in connection and I didn't experience the same issue. Use with Wifi however does create the freezing. 

I'm not sure if this can be corrected through modem changes or if something needs to be done through Pokemon tech support. 

Archived