Are the servers currently down?

Phill3593

There's definitely something odd going on, when I looked at that news posting a few minutes ago  the original post said: 

As of 9:55 AM Pacific on Sept. 9, 2016 the Pokémon TCG Online is in unscheduled maintenance to address a server issue.

But the timestamp on the post said:

03:47 AM Pacific on Sept. 08, 2016

That's some FutureSight.

Edit: It's been fixed in the last 3-5 minutes.

Ya, they were updating the post every couple of hours...now it's been going on 5 hours since the last update.....probably another 11-14 hour downtime all 'fixed' with an uncommon chest... oh well, at least it's a free game.

I hope they'll extend the Versus Ladder with all of the 'Unscheduled Maintenance' that has locked me out of the game this week (in U.S. Primetime) for 3/4 nights I've tried to play.

vs ladder already rolled over yesterday...Winnona(sp?**** the new FA. anyway, you still have 19 days to blast through this one.

Edit: Is........silly censorship program :b

Was going to make some Pokemon TCGO videos, to find out that it has been down  :(  And that was at 11am, it is now 7pm where I live (AEST). I believe it was even offline when I was asleep. I don't really think anything should take this long.

they "appreciate our continued patience"! but they dont care if we dont appreciate their continued UNscheduled maintenance - oh maybe we have a gift of 1 or 2 cheast for our patience (10 coins and 2 most likely useless cards).... 1 day of unschedule maintenance.......!!!!!!!

but i'm sure that they still work hard for us!

they "appreciate our continued patience"! but they dont care if we dont appreciate their continued UNscheduled maintenance - oh maybe we have a gift of 1 or 2 cheast for our patience (10 coins and 2 most likely useless cards).... 1 day of unschedule maintenance.......!!!!!!!

but i'm sure that they still work hard for us!

they must give the player 2 or more booster pack i think

Well the announcement section here where you posted says theyre down. And the game itself says they are. So theres like a 100% chance that yes, the servers are indeed down

Come on tell us whats going on this is ridiculous two times they cos5 me booster pacjs kicking me out when i was in the middle of winning a match and still havent ffixed anything nothing seemed wrong when i was. Playing what would they possbly have needing fixing that takes this long

"The Pokémon TCG Online is up and available to play.

For the next 24 hours, login and receive a XY - Steam Siege booster pack!"

There you go! Enjoy folks

Archived