Budget deck for beginers!?

liborio99

Hello!

I see that there's no topic for cheap/budget decks that newbies can actually build for cheap.

it dont have to be standard. i see that Trainer Challenges are really boring after some days, so if newbies could experience Versus, they would be happier.

So im creating this topic to be a source of budget and cheap decks. Standard or not. just easy to buy and build.

My one and only decklist, is actually the only deck that i use in versus. my wins are like 50/50, cus it depends in my starting hand. so its a lucky dependent and powerful deck that Dark Integral Gaming made on his yt channel.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 9

4 Cyndaquil BKT 18

1 Quilava BKT 19

4 Typhlosion BKT 20

Trainer Cards - 21

1 Teammates PRC 141

4 Skyla BKT 148

2 VS Seeker ROS 110

4 Judge BKT 143

4 Rare Candy PLB 85

2 Lysandre FLF 104

4 Ultra Ball ROS 93

Energy - 30

30 Fire Energy Energy 2

Total Cards - 60

now, if i can give some tips on this deck, is that you can take off some Judges to make it cheaper, and put another Quilava (not more that 2, cause u want to make Typhlosion fast with Rare Candy), some Energy Recycler, and a Wally (cus its useful when u dont get those Candy’s). You can take off one Lysandre and put another Energy Recycler (its great to have one in late game).

My deck list now:

##Pokémon - 10

* 4 Cyndaquil BKT 18

* 2 Quilava BKT 19

* 4 Typhlosion BKT 20

##Trainer Cards - 21

* 1 Wally ROS 94

* 4 Ultra Ball DEX 102

* 1 Lysandre ******

********* Rod BKT 149

* 1 Teammates PRC 141

* 1 Judge BKT 143

* 4 Skyla BKT 148

* 2 Energy Recycler AOR 72

* 4 Rare Candy PRC 135

* 2 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 29

* 30 Fire Energy Energy 2

And yes. i know its not that budget. but it was the best i cound get. even cheaper that nigh march (for me it was).

Please, post you list down there!

If this topic is ilegal in some way, delete it, please.

The forum does support 'spoiler' functions using BBcode.

Like this

"[spioler] Like this [/spioler]" (switch the 'io' to 'oi' ).

Back on Topic - I just made a thread about a deck I'm working on - and while Jirachi XY67 isn't "cheap" it's MUCH cheaper than it used to be.

##Pokémon - 12

* 4 Riolu 
* 2 Jirachi XY67
* 2 Jirachi ROS 42
* 4 Lucario 'Fight Alone' (Fates Collide)

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 4 Super Rod BKT 149
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 4 Captivating Poké Puff STS 99
* 3 Ultra Ball
* 2 Level Ball AOR 76
* 3 Sky Field ROS 89
* 1 Lysandre
* 3 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 3 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 134
* 4 Exp. Share PRC 128

##Energy - 14

* 14 Metal Energy
Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

The forum does support 'spoiler' functions using BBcode.

Like this

"[spioler] Like this [/spioler]" (switch the 'io' to 'oi' ).

Back on Topic - I just made a thread about a deck I'm working on - and while Jirachi XY67 isn't "cheap" it's MUCH cheaper than it used to be.

TY for the tip and deck!

that jirachi and lucario deck seems easy to play, but what Lucario and Riolu cards are those?

ty!

Charizard Recall isn't horribly exspensive. It was way better before the rotation with AZ and Cassius, but if you want something fun to play around with I dont think you can go wrong with Recall.

I think Raticate Break is on the cheaper end and it's reaaaaally fun to play if you get it set up efficiently!

Yes the rat is good but take too long to set up.

you can play versus using the theme decks

the only problem is that theme decks are very slow and boring. so it will take an average 10 minuts to end a game with it, and the mechanics are tiring.

so newbies will look for another deck as soon as they play for some days.

ty!

Snorlax-Hypno is so easy to get it is unreal. Both cards are in Electric Eye and Sky Guardian and the former even has FFB to boost Snorlax. Throw in a few Max Elixirs and some DOC and bam. A deck which grinds EXs to bits. Problem is, VS Seeker being as rare as it is, and with the loss of NM, there are fewer cheap strategies which work effectively.

Oh and you can't say theme mode is slow if you've played Basic Red on a good day. T3 Delphox. Pack up and go home now.

Archived