Pricing of the Event tickets

Soonpower

For this game, actually I have nothing to complain about except the price of the event tickets. I am a Malaysian player and I find the event tickets was expensive to me when convert the currency from USD or European to my own country and somehow unaffordable. Considering the players of every hierarchy, can the developer adjust the pricing of the tickets so that it meets every country standard. Thank you.

To be fair, no matter what game you want to play Malaysia will always seem to have it rough. Let's face it: gaming in Malaysia is very, very expensive compared to many other countries in the West (no thanks to the horrible exchange rate). I am also a Malaysian player btw.

It is rare to find a company scaling prices based on the country. The only place I can think of where the price of gaming adjusts to different countries is Steam. A game on Steam actually costs less in MYR than in USD. Even so, Americans still find Steam gaming more affordable than Malaysians.

So yeah... As long as you're in Malaysia, you will run into difficulties. Like....where am I supposed to even buy packs?

To be fair, no matter what game you want to play Malaysia will always seem to have it rough. Let's face it: gaming in Malaysia is very, very expensive compared to many other countries in the West (no thanks to the horrible exchange rate). I am also a Malaysian player btw.

It is rare to find a company scaling prices based on the country. The only place I can think of where the price of gaming adjusts to different countries is Steam. A game on Steam actually costs less in MYR than in USD. Even so, Americans still find Steam gaming more affordable than Malaysians.

So yeah... As long as you're in Malaysia, you will run into difficulties. Like....where am I supposed to even buy packs?

You can buy codes online. Probably gonna cost double though. I'm Canadian and atm our dollar is in the garbage, so I feel you with those exchange rates.

You can buy codes online. Probably gonna cost double though. I'm Canadian and atm our dollar is in the garbage, so I feel you with those exchange rates.

Quadruple. My country's exchange rate is that bad. Not even online codes are affordable to me.

The difficulty is, if different regions have different prices, people will then follow the path of least resistance and spoof their location to take advantage of the lower price. We might see more people playing in Malaysia, who really aren't, but sorting that out and building walls around it can be fery hard. As an example, Apple hadn't updated their iOS exchange rates for some time, which allowed some South American countries to get a bit out of line with current real value. They have since changed to more rapidly updating exchange rates to address the issue.

All that being said, I feel for you, but to set your expectations, we're not actively working on different pricing solutions to address your concern.

Archived