Mods please close this thread

spacyjaguar4114

Hey there!

I don't wanna sound harsh but this is not a good offer. You can basically trade 1rs for 2ss public anytime ^^

See, you could have just not said that, and I might have actually had a chance of completing this offer. Thanks for ruining my chance at getting a Shaymin. Appreciat it.

See, you could have just not said that, and I might have actually had a chance of completing this offer. Thanks for ruining my chance at getting a Shaymin. Appreciat it.

Well, I mean he was trying to be helpful. Not just to you, but to everyone who looks at this. If you can't offer a competitive trade, people have every right to know what is and what isn't. You have a fine chance of completing this trade. He did not hurt those chances, just did his best to inform both you and other traders about his opinion on the matter. 

So sad, eh? But i guess you wouldn't feel bad for the people you're ripping off, so you don't have the right to complain dude

So sad, eh? But i guess you wouldn't feel bad for the people you're ripping off, so you don't have the right to complain dude

I'm not ripping people off. The people who get 2 SS for 1 RS on public are the scammers. I'm upset because now everyone is just gonna do that instead of accepting an offer that is actually in their favour.  RS:SS is 0.66:1. 42x0.66=~28

I'm not ripping people off. The people who get 2 SS for 1 RS on public are the scammers. I'm upset because now everyone is just gonna do that instead of accepting an offer that is actually in their favour.  RS:SS is 0.66:1. 42x0.66=~28

Again this is nothing personal and I do not want to be rude but this is just not true. People are OFFERING 2ss for 1rs in public and it is not at all uncommon. And I don't want to spoil your offer in any way. I just want to make sure that no new player falls for this under the impression that your math is correct.

Question: If the trade is really so heavily in their favor why not just put it on public market? ;)

Again this is nothing personal and I do not want to be rude but this is just not true. People are OFFERING 2ss for 1rs in public and it is not at all uncommon. And I don't want to spoil your offer in any way. I just want to make sure that no new player falls for this under the impression that your math is correct.

Question: If the trade is really so heavily in their favor why not just put it on public market? ;)

But, my math is correct. If you don't believe me, use your calculator. I would put it on public trade, but most of the time people don't trade RS for SS on public. I am yet to see people offer 2 SS for 1 RS on public. I'll take a look, but I don't think you are right in that regard. 

Edit: I looked through the first 8 hours just now and the closest thing I saw to a 2:1 ratio was 1 offer of 9 SS packs for 5 RS packs. The other 5 or 6 I saw were 3 SS for 2 RS or 6 SS for 4 RS. Which upholds the 0.66:1 ratio. 

Edit: Saw another offer of 13 SS for 7 RS. I'm continuing to look through and I am yet to see any other offer that is close to the 1:2 ratio you said existed on public

But, my math is correct. If you don't believe me, use your calculator. I would put it on public trade, but most of the time people don't trade RS for SS on public. I am yet to see people offer 2 SS for 1 RS on public. I'll take a look, but I don't think you are right in that regard.

Just took a quick look and found people offering 4steamsiege for 2rs (1:14 left) and 10ss for 5rs (1:45 left) so it's not even that you have to snipe those offers...

Just took a quick look and found people offering 4steamsiege for 2rs (1:14 left) and 10ss for 5rs (1:45 left) so it's not even that you have to snipe those offers...

I'm not seeing those offers. What filters are you using?

Hello everyone! I am trading all 42 of my Steam Siege packs for just 22 Roaring Skies packs! I am trading all the packs, not 3 or 4 at a time. If you are interested, leave a comment below or PM me in-game. 

Thanks!

Seems to me you're backing yourself into a corner, rather than talking your way out. :huh:

If the "people who get 2 SS for 1 RS on public are the scammers," what does that make this deal?  If I trade 22 ROS packs in Public Offers for 2:1 ratio, I would get 44 STS packs.  With this proposal, I only get 42.

Maybe I'm missing something in the math.  Either way, it's not my math!  And 42 Steam Siege packs aren't worth 28 ROS packs to begin with. The initial premise of this deal is flawed, IMHO.

P.S.  This isn't personal.  Please don't take it as such.

I have read this whole thread, and what repliers are missing out on is the fact that trying to get all 1:2 deals until you complete 22 ROS pack trades by sniping them takes too much time as opposed to buying them wholesale in this thread. Time has value. And how much people value their time differs from person to person. Some would find this 22 pack trade very practical.

That's my two cents on the issue.

guys y'all need to chill. he's taking two packs off a forty four pack trade (according to the ros is 2 ss argument).. That's what? 4 percent? That's the same as buying for 22 ros and selling for 23 ros

if you guys are so particular about it i'll pay the two packs.. 

Again, no offense intended to anyone. just stating that this has been blown severely out of proportion

guys y'all need to chill. he's taking two packs off a forty four pack trade (according to the ros is 2 ss argument).. That's what? 4 percent? That's the same as buying for 22 ros and selling for 23 ros

Again, no offense intended to anyone. just stating that this has been blown severely out of proportion

You're right dude, but i think people got "******" on his reply to Shooterclaus's comment

Thanks for having my back bro. If you are serious about accepting this offer, that's awesome! Let me know

Archived