Help adjusting my M Mewtwo-EX deck

VictorFluit

Hi guys recently I built a M Mewtwo-EX deck and I use a 3-3 Mewtwo-ex line and besides that a 2-2-2 Zoroark BREAK line. But I find myself never using the Zoroark line and was thinking if there is maybe a better line for me to add which would actually feel useful, any suggestions?

I would suggest trying a Garbodor line. Get rid of your opponent's pesky abilities, since you don't need any of your own

I'll try it out, thanks

The Zoroark and Garbodor lines are there to help the metagame. If you dont need them then toss them with the ultra balls or no hard feelings when you Sycamore them away. I am playing 1 line each.

I would have to see the deck list to fill the extra space, but they are better to have then not have.

I run 2 ROS Deoxys for extra draw support if I need it and also to give me more basics in my deck. I would also suggest a 2-2 Garbodor line to help you stop the likes of Greninja break, Giratina, Alakazam Ex, and other decks that rely on abilities. 

yeah gardador is good but the new weavile is very good tho helps you jugle your sprit links and float stones at the same time. the zoroark stand in and retreat is good and mind jack too

Archived