-moved the file to desktop

-reinstalled the game

-restarted my computer

-reset the internet.

And yet, it still does the same...

I'm going crazy over here.

Someone please me

Same exact thing for me :/ 

Same here, i got also the screen of the grey screen if someone want to see. In my case i think happened cause i was playing a "try deck" game against BOT, then when i started i ***** Wobbufett as first pokemon and the screen freezed, so i decided to close the app. After that i tried to open up again the app and after the loading of my account that gray wall w gears waited for me. Tryed the uninstall and reinstall but nothing, i think there's a sort of stuck of my data after that crash during the game. Hope for a reply

Sam here.  Was playing trainer challenge, screen froze so I closed out.  Since then, tried reinstall, deleting saved files, etc.  still stuck on gray screen after finished loading.  

I also am suffering from this issue when playing offline that game froze and subsequently I cannot get back into the game after loading back in, grey screen. However my friend has said that on the friends bar it shows I'm online and in a game. When I'm sitting at a grey screen.

Same problem here, also caused by closing the app upon freeze. Anyone tried to leave the game on the grey screen for longer time to see if anything happens?

It's working for me now. I left the app open on the frozen gears screen for probably like an hour, until it said something like "disconnected from the servers" and kicked me back to the login screen. Tried to login and it worked.

I also am suffering from this issue when playing offline that game froze and subsequently I cannot get back into the game after loading back in, grey screen. However my friend has said that on the friends bar it shows I'm online and in a game. When I'm sitting at a grey screen.

Left the game for over an hour closed down and seems to have reset and all is fine now

Like this after loading... some hours passed already.

And I'm not uninstalling, why?

1- Someone already tried this and failed

2- I tried to log-in as a guest and worked just fine e.e.

So.. What can I do?

Archived