The Return of Ninja Boy?

CycloneGU

I'd like to hear, preferably from a mod, if Ninja Boy is ever going to be added to the game for usability in standard play.  Steam Siege has been out now for a full month and we still cannot use the card.  Even in the limited function of use in theme decks, which would require coding a very small number of cards to work it with, we still can't play it.  The theme decks cannot even be purchased in-game causing some players to also not get the guaranteed Volcanion and Hoopa cards offered by those decks without going to the store and buying the physical copies to redeem codes from.

What I really want to know is what is the expected timetable for Ninja Boy to become available?  If it will not be, how are those who have the theme deck going to be given the ability to use these decks in theme play?  ATM Steam Siege is proving to be a bust expansion, at least as far as theme deck play goes, all because of one card and the devs for the game being, from what I can gather at this stage, somewhat incompetent that they couldn't fix this card over an entire MONTH.  This card should be the prime focus ATM over any other longtime known problem because it's affecting deck builds; people can't use the same decks IRL and online right now because that card is missing.  Honestly, I'd like to use the one from a pack, myself.  If they can't figure it out, it's time to hire people onto the team who can fix the problem.  It's been too long.  We need Ninja Boy available.

I don't know about the OP but I knew about those posts and still think it's beyond ridiculous that it's taken this long to get it working and yet we still have to wait two more weeks.

OK, reading in there:

"Testing and bug fixing of the Ninja Boy implementation continues.  As mentioned previously, Ninja Boy will be fixed and available in version 2.39.  We are still working out a couple edge cases with specific cards, but that work is progressing well."

I hope this continues favourably.  It will be nice to finally have the card and have a reason to get the new theme decks someday.  I've been waiting to get them specifically for that card, as I want to use them in decks.  I have one from a pack, but I want a full playset. LOL

Archived