FT: 67 Plasma Freeze and 78 Plasma Storm packs!

koennec43

Hi there,

i just picked up an bargain 145 code cards for 30$. It are 67 Plasma Freeze and 78 Plasma storm codes. 

And now my question is, what should i do with the packs?

i need some advice, i just started like a week.

if u want them feel free to make an offer.

what do you mean make an offer? You're the one with the packs, you can purchase any deck in the world you would want with that many packs of that specific type xD. And where in the world are they giving this many codes for 30 dollars?

what do you mean make an offer? Your the one with the packs. And where in the world are they giving this many codes for 30 dollars?

thats why i bought them i got them from an friend of me. now i have the packs but i dont know what to do with it. shall i open them or leave them for trade.

thats why i bought them i got them from an friend of me. now i have the packs but i dont know what to do with it. shall i open them or leave them for trade.

Open all the plf and pull 67 secret rare ultra balls

I offer $31 :D :D

Just kidding as the person before me said with these packs you can basically build any deck you want ^^

Yeah, but first thanks for your reaction. 

where can i trade the packs the best?

#1  Before you make any decisions -- or especially any trades -- you should check the pack ratios at a couple of the "trading companies" here in this section.  A quick glance will show you that Plasma Freeze (in particular) should buy you many good cards.

#2  I wouldn't open these packs.  Trade for specific needs.  Mainly, I recommend this because the older B&W sets can only be used for Expanded format events.  You're probably better off starting with newer cards, and using the older packs to buy them.

#1  Before you make any decisions -- or especially any trades -- you should check the pack ratios at a couple of the "trading companies" here in this section.  A quick glance will show you that Plasma Freeze (in particular) should buy you many good cards.

#2  I wouldn't open these packs.  Trade for specific needs.  Mainly, I recommend this because the older B&W sets can only be used for Expanded format events.  You're probably better off starting with newer cards, and using the older packs to buy them.

Thanks for your great advice.

can u also tell me where i can trade my packs the best?

Thanks for your great advice.

can u also tell me where i can trade my packs the best?

Id just make another thread right here or edit this one also try to stay away from talking in private message or ingame private message.

Id just make another thread right here or edit this one also try to stay away from talking in private message or ingame private message.

Ya this for sure, way too many people out here trying to trick you. Best thing is to go to the trading companies and use their prices as a basis of what you should be looking for. You should also probably look on U2ube to find a deck you like before deciding to build anything.

I'd just make another thread right here or edit this one also try to stay away from talking in private message or ingame private message.

This is great advice.  Post here.

You've said, "make offers."  But for what?  Are you wanting other types of packs? ...certain cards?  The first thing you need to do IMHO is to figure out what you want.  These packs will go a lot quicker than you think.

This is great advice.  Post here.

You've said, "make offers."  But for what?  Are you wanting other types of packs? ...certain cards?  The first thing you need to do IMHO is to figure out what you want.  These packs will go a lot quicker than you think.

thank you, do you have a site where i can find good deck on?

You can check out DarkIntegral on the big video site with the red-white logo :D  :)

thank you. i know him but i still dont excaclty know what he means. 

I'd recommend looking up decks you actually want to build/play with, figure out the rare cards in those decks, and then post a wants list. 

I have a lot to offer but you need to know what you actually want first  :cool:

Hold off on trading for things before then. Older packs have counter-intuitive values.

Archived