Return the ability to report people after game end? filter cursewords from foreign words

thepokestaller

I have encountered, numerous times, where a player that is loosing, will make profanity words, blatantly, than immediately leave. Also they will subvert the profanity filter by using substitute words or just split up the words in each message. Then they immediately end the turn, so you cant report them. I also have a problem with people blatantly cursing in a foreign language, which it cannot be filtered, because its not in english. Please restrict foreign words to foreign clients of ptgco.

I have a habit of jotting down the usernames of the players I encounter in the unlikely event of this happening. I get called "cheater" most times but no swear words yet.

I have a habit of jotting down the usernames of the players I encounter in the unlikely event of this happening. I get called "cheater" most times but no swear words yet.

Well i have been called B*** word, and extreme deragotory words. The most insulting ones are in another language. Submitting a customer ticket every time, is a very laborious and time consuming processing. i usually screen shot it, but sometimes its not fast enough.

It's like that, that are destroying this community. Take the loss, you can't win every game. My patience is growing thin with chat. I might just end up ignoring it all together if it continues to be this toxic. I've sweared at other when I was about lose multiple times, usually, only when I haven't had a good day at school or at work. I've decided to change that. You can't change what people are saying, and honestly you can't do a whole lot about it. Best you can do is sumbit a report ticket and know that you are living a happier life than they are. 

This absolutely needs to be fixed. The "match results" screen preventing you from using the report button on toxic chat sent by players who intentionally make aggravating or insulting remarks right before they concede is tantamount to abusing a broken system and needs to be dealt with ASAP. I have had this happen numerous times in versus mode and my only recourse appears to be to turn chat off completely on my account, which I do not want to do as there are some friendly players and also friends on the game itself.

Pretty new here, but I've encountered this kind of thing more than I'd like.  I've been called various slurs for women "cleverly" couched in other languages a few times.  Although to be honest, I laughed pretty hard when someone repeatedly told me to quit the game in colorful language, and then called me something horrible in another language when it became clear I'd win.  And then immediately rage quit before I could do anything.

Archived