Is there maintenance?

mitsurusenpei

Answer must be yes.

I got notified about it in the middle of a versus match...

...just when I was about to KO my foe's Darkrai-EX, it happened... and I got cut off... :(

^ As long as it's for fixing the error(s) regarding opposing discard pile views that I reported by ticket last weekend, Ninja Boy, and/or other errors that are fix-worthy, I'll be happy...

Answer must be yes.

I got notified about it in the middle of a versus match...

...just when I was about to KO my foe's Darkrai-EX, it happened... and I got cut off... :(

^ As long as it's for fixing the error(s) regarding opposing discard pile views that I reported by ticket last weekend, Ninja Boy, and/or other errors that are fix-worthy, I'll be happy...

They said Ninja Boy will be fixed with the coming update later this month. I'm not sure what the maintenance is for, I haven't noticed any problems gameplay wise. Except for of course Ninja Boy. Only problem that I've had besides the card is packs not appearing when I go to the "Packs" section in public and private trade. Nothing that closing and re-opening the game can't fix. They'll probably let use know in an hour or so. Besides, we'll probably get a free Uncommon chest for waiting :P

Archived