Ninja boy

1Element

Is the best excuse you can give is that it accects 1500 cards? Thats the only excuse since release that you guys have used. Just pick a new one it would definitely help put more faith in the team.

I too am frustrated that it is not working yet, don't get me wrong. But what excuse do you want them to give? The reason you listed is literally the reason it is not working. I have programming experience and I can't even comprehend the amount of work it is taking to make this card functional. 

So, yes, get it working all ready. You are right and I agree with you there. But they have, for once, been very open and honest about what is going on with this card. 

Yeah this card is unique and the level of difficulty for implementing this card is either very significant or astronomical depending on how the game was originally coded.

At least they are being honest.  Other company would just say tough luck :P

Is there any comp planned? I bought a ring of lightning deck like a month ago, redeemed it and still can't use it. I've been wanting it for trainer challenge... Probably sounds like stupid n00b whining but I could use a psy deck for these last rounds

Is there any comp planned? I bought a ring of lightning deck like a month ago, redeemed it and still can't use it. I've been wanting it for trainer challenge... Probably sounds like stupid n00b whining but I could use a psy deck for these last rounds

Since it doesn't really affect your performance much (you can still be just as successful with other decks) I highly doubt that there will be any compensation.

Since it doesn't really affect your performance much (you can still be just as successful with other decks) I highly doubt that there will be any compensation.

One of the reasons I bought it was to help against some of the fighting type trainers that had weakness against psychic. Just sucks to have to buy another psychic deck or get 500 coins to buy one in game. Wish I could just trade this deck for another one at this pojnt. I'm just kind of kicking myself for buying the deck irl to help speed up getting started with the online game, and by the time this gets fixed I probably won't even need any of the cards from the deck anymore.

I'm sure it will sound silly in a few months when I'm good at the game and have good cards, just don't have a lot of money to buy Pokemon cards and am annoyed thinking back in the store holding the two decks and deciding to get it over the one I really wanted because it would help me beat that stupid AI guy with the fighting deck that I keep losing to. I guess I'll stop complaining now sorry just been bugging me and I was looking for someone to feel my pain. Need to find irl friends that play lol

Archived