Raichu Break

LF:

Darkrai Ex

Yvetal Ex

Audino Ex

M Audino Ex

Packs

PM or send a trade

Well I can't PM you in game or send you a trade without being friends (I can't send friend requests), so I will make an opening offer and someone can go higher if they want.

Your:

Shaymin EX Roaring Skies (Regular Art)

for

My:
2 Yveltal EX (Full Art)

2 Darkrai EX (BreakPoint, Full Art)

5 Ancient Origins Packs

Feel free to counter. If you would rather a playset of the regulars, or packs thrown in there, or whatever, just let me know :)

LF:

Darkrai Ex

Yvetal Ex

Audino Ex

M Audino Ex

Packs

PM or send a trade

Hey,

I have all those cards. Just let me know how many of each you want and then i will check if its fair :)

Well I can't PM you in game or send you a trade without being friends (I can't send friend requests), so I will make an opening offer and someone can go higher if they want.

Your:

Shaymin EX Roaring Skies (Regular Art)

for

My:

2 Yveltal EX (Full Art)

2 Darkrai EX (BreakPoint, Full Art)

5 Ancient Origins Packs

Feel free to counter. If you would rather a playset of the regulars, or packs thrown in there, or whatever, just let me know :)

If you read what card he has for trade...

It is Shaymin Ex Promo. Not RS ;)

There are actually 6 different Shaymin EX's. Usually when someone says they are trading one, they mean the one from Roaring Skies. I take my offer off the table then, but I will still trade you 1 Promo Yveltal EX for your Promo Shaymin EX if you want

There are actually 6 different Shaymin EX's. Usually when someone says they are trading one, they mean the one from Roaring Skies. I take my offer off the table then, but I will still trade you 1 Promo Yveltal EX for your Promo Shaymin EX if you want

Would you be able to do a Darkrai? Darkrai is really good in my deck

Archived