Gameplay: Gold/Generations/20th anniversary ... Where come from?

Chasista

I've seen there's some Gameplay BOXES and SLEEVES lately with the 20th anniversary releases but I can't see clearly where some of them come from.

As for what I know:

Charizard themed Box and sleeve Red with a gold Charizard and a 20. I think this came with the code of the Red and Blue Charizard EX collection and called in-game: Generations Charizard (Deck box and Card sleeves)

The same with the Venusaur (Green and gold) and Blastoise (Blue and gold) cards and sleeves from the Red and Blue Venusaur EX and Red and Blue Blastoise EX collection boxes.

But then there are a Fully Gold Venusaur and Blastoise deck box and sleeves, called in-game: Generations Blastoise Gold / Generations Venusaur Gold (deck box and card sleeves). I don't know where those ones come from.

And a Charizard Fully Gold box (not sleeves) called: Pokémon day Deck box. That also I don't know which code comes from and why there are no sleeves...

In addition I realised right now there are the same with Pikachu sleeves and deck boxes, a yellow and gold and a fully gold versions. So I guess the yellow and gold came with the Pikachu EX red and blue collection and I don't know about the fully gold.

And as far as I know, the Black sleeves with a Pikachu head shape made with little pikachu  face   and the White and black deck box with the same pattern in a coloured Pikachu comes with the Generations Elite Trainer box.

Anyone could tell me where the gold ones come from? Thank you.

The pokemon day charizard sleever were a reward for logging in on the 20th anniversary.  I think at least some of the other stuff came from completing certain challenges on that day.

Only the fully Gold Charizard Sleeves were obtainable by logging in on the 20th anniversary. all the other deck boxes and sleeves are not obtainable and were never released as far as i know. just sitting there in the game making people wonder.

The pokemon day charizard sleever were a reward for logging in on the 20th anniversary.  I think at least some of the other stuff came from completing certain challenges on that day.

There were rumors of hidden achievements, but the mods debunked that.

Archived