FT: 2016 Worlds Playset (SOLD)

RobRatt

I'm offering a World Championship 2016 Gameplay set (from San Francisco), which has the Sleeves, the Deckbox, the Coin, and 6 different Champions Festival promos.

I'm looking for xx Roaring Skies packs, or a combination of RA Shaymin EX's with ROS.

Also have a Druddigon set (Sleeves & Deck Box) that I'll let go for 20 ROS if you're interested.

Thanks.

EDIT:  TRADE COMPLETE.  My son just called me a couple minutes ago, very happy, and told me his Public Offer was accepted.

Lowered the price of this gameplay set (with promos) to xx Roaring Skies.  Hopefully this price is low enough to liquidate it.  Don't know?

Yesterday morning, a novice family member -- playing on my account, and with my cards -- bought this playset as a gift for me. Granted, I think he made a fair deal, but it still ruffled my feathers because I didn't want it to begin with.  I thought I could patch things over with a Labor Day sale yesterday, but that didn't go as I hoped.  Any takers at xx? ...to make a grumpy old guy less so?

P.S.  My son, who also took part, has this in Public Offers for xx RA Shaymin + xx ROS if you're interested.  The math works out about the same.

Archived