Best and Fastest way to get good tradeable cards

hallseth000

Im fairly new to the whole trading system and i want to know that fastest and best way to obtain good ***, M-EX, FA, and other rare cards) cards. Also besides buying them with real life money. This is because I have a few good cards like volcanion-ex, M glalie-ex, and megearna-ex but they took a lot of time and effort to get and i see people with 100+ of these good cards

The best way to get stuff is to just play. I would suggest at the beginning to play theme deck tournaments, using either basic blue or basic green. Winning those will get you tradable booster packs, that you should save and trade (unopened) for cards specifically for a meta deck. If you win 4-5 tournaments, you should be able to be a great standard deck (a whole different topic), and then be able to enter and win standard tourneys, etc. Literally every day people ask me where I got all my stuff, and all I have ever done is spend time playing. Never a penny of real money. If you have any other questions, let me know :)

That about wraps it up, Dziesmer.  Not much I can add.  I would like to say that Expanded allows for more creativity, but it will be a while before Hallseth has enough older cards to make playing there worth it.

dziesmer is right, just grind the game. i only started playing 4 months ago, doing theme, then built a wailord deck (cheap, annoying, but very skillwise deck) to go on some standard tournaments. then built night march (for easy wins). just get a meta deck, then play on standard. if you dont have enough tix, just wait for at least a week/2 weeks to play on a tournament that gives you tickets. just play and play and versus also gives tix/coins rewards. after that much grinding, already got at least 20 decks (standard/expanded/legacy) that i can build on all formats. still grinding for FAs and SRs tho

Archived