Damage Exchange Bug

Littledarkfury

Hello, i was in a game and was using Mega Mewtwo Y ex and i had 130 damage on it, i had 2 psychics and a dce on it and had a shrine of memories stadium in play and when i went to use Damage Exchange it only put 20 damage off of mewtwo Y and not all the 130 damage this happened twice in a row with Damage Exchange

Hi littledarkfury, 

Thanks for your report! Do you remember what the opposing Pokémon was?

If you see this issue again, please send a ticket to the Support Team with a game log from the match. 

You can send a ticket to the Support Team by going to support.pokemon.com and clicking "Ask a Question"

Thanks!

Hello, i was in a game and was using Mega Mewtwo Y ex and i had 130 damage on it, i had 2 psychics and a dce on it and had a shrine of memories stadium in play and when i went to use Damage Exchange it only put 20 damage off of mewtwo Y and not all the 130 damage this happened twice in a row with Damage Exchange

Do you realize it's damage *exchange*, meaning it'll exchange the counters of both pokemons, if your opponent's pokemon had 11 counters on it, it would be transfered to your mewtwo

Do you realize it's damage *exchange*, meaning it'll exchange the counters of both pokemons, if your opponent's pokemon had 11 counters on it, it would be transfered to your mewtwo

Exactly. Before reporting something like this, it's always a good idea to make sure to read the relevant cards to see if there's something you're forgetting about.

Archived