PGL Nicknames?

ThePhamily

What's your PGL Nicknames, cause, ya know, just incase we run into any of you out of the million plus people out there.

teeth_smile.png I'm not sure why you would want our PGL names, but I am somewhat flattered. We have about as much access to the Dream World game itself as you guys do. Sharing your PGL nickname is a personal decision so I can't speak for any of the other moderators, but I'll hint towards mine. Let's just say you'll know me when you see me.

<----- <.<

That being said, please try to refrain from making threads that call out to moderators only unless it's an extremely important matter. Thanks! tounge_smile.png

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Then may you please change the title of this topic so it doesn't call you mods out as much? If that's possible.... uh.....

EDIT: Thanks, that was quick. :0

Done and done :)

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

LudwigVonKoopa.

I'm pretty sure people I've never met are trying to Dream Pal me because y'know I have style and they want some of that.

Well it's near impossible to, so don't worry about that. :D

Oh yeah mine is.... ThePhamily........ so awesome.

So far it looks like the only way you can add pals is by visiting other people's homes - which is random. You can make 3 requests per day.

Or I wish they could just reinstate the ability to directly visit a Friend Coded person's dream home. I can't think of a logical reason why they would change it to just "random".

Oh, my PGL nickname is HADAA. Nice to meet you everyone.

So far it looks like the only way you can add pals is by visiting other people's homes - which is random. You can make 3 requests per day.

Just a quick question, how do you visit other people's homes? I look at my dream pal map and all I can see is my house.

Just a quick question, how do you visit other people's homes? I look at my dream pal map and all I can see is my house.

There should be one in the right bottom corner.

My PGL is daoneandonly. How original ;)

Archived