Sign in to follow this  
TTM_Styx

Drive Change Not Returning Float Stone to Hand

TTM_Styx

I was playing with a Metal Toolbox Deck in expanded against what looked like the Mega Audino deck that won the world championships. I had a Genesect EX (Fates Collide #120) against a Mega Audino (Fates Collide 85) and attached to my Genesect I had a Float Stone (Breakthrough 137). I tried to use the Drive Change on my turn and it allowed me to click Drive Change (no Hex maniac or other ability disruption had occurred) and the card just shook like cards do when a move doesn't do anything, and the float stone stayed on the Genesect. Next turn, I retreated my genesect to my bench, tried to drive change and the exact same thing happened. Please fix this

My opponent had a Magearna EX, Hoopa EX, Shaymin EX, and another Mega Audino EX on their bench while I had a Keldeo EX, Klang (Plasma Storm 89), and Shaymin EX

All the Shaymin EX were RS and the Hoopa was AO

Edited by TTM_Styx

Mod_Rowan

If you haven't already, I would recommend reinstalling the game, or running the Refresher.exe program located in your installation folder (usually found in "%appdata%\Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" ).

If this situation will persist I'd suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click on the "Customer Service" on the bottom, and click "Ask a Question".

Sign in to follow this