SACREDV

TCOG Loads On My Mac BuT The Trainer Program Starts And It Tells Me To Right Click On My Card. The Card Comes Up But Nothing Happens.

SACREDV

I have been at this longer than I would like to admit but everytime I uninstall and reinstall properly the same glitch happens.  I just started to realize it could be my my mac mouse but still that makes no sense for the card comes up but Zach does not react. Has anyone experienced this problem?  I can't get past the first Oshawott card and have ZACH the AI trainer do anything. HELP!!!!! PLEASEEEE!!! 

Edited by SACREDV

Mod_Rowan

If you haven't already, I would recommend you to log off and log in again to the game. Also please try different mouses as well as your touchpad to check if any of this will work.

If this situation will persist I'd suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click on the "Customer Service" on the bottom, and click "Ask a Question".

SACREDV

If you haven't already, I would recommend you to log off and log in again to the game. Also please try different mouses as well as your touchpad to check if any of this will work.[/size]

If this situation will persist I'd suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click on the "[/size][/size]Customer Service[/size]" on the bottom, and click "Ask a Question".[/size]

SACREDV

If you haven't already, I would recommend you to log off and log in again to the game. Also please try different mouses as well as your touchpad to check if any of this will work.[/size]

If this situation will persist I'd suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click on the "[/size][/size]Customer Service[/size]" on the bottom, and click "Ask a Question".[/size]

Thank you very much. After continuously messing with it, it actually works now. I though it may have been my apple mouse but everything appears to work perfectly. Thank you again for you're assistance.