Starting to get frustrated...

Tesagk

I'm sure I'm not the only one posting about this, but the nature of the situation is such that I feel it bears repeating, endlessly, until fixed...

Please, PLEASE fix this login server stuff

The worst part is it doesn't affect me at login. Instead, I get into a match and, for no reason, get dropped. My connection is FINE. I don't have firewalls blocking PTCGO. I find it downright insulting that, even though I've dealt with customer service a number of times on the issue in the past that they still ask me to go through the same steps I always do automatically when this sort of thing occurs.

It's sort of hard to get daily challenges done when your game is dropping you every other game.

And, to top things off, I usually have to log in twice after a disconnect.

Because, you know, my decks just vanish.

P.S.

It would be nice if you fixed the coin flip bug too. Tired of seeing that my opponent "lost" the flip, but before I can even hit a button to decide if I go first or second, the game automatically selects me going second.

Ar If you are on PC, try connecting an ethernet cable to your computer and see if that fixes anything, if not, reinstall the game completely, I'm talking clearing all the files from the client and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work restart your computer. If that still doesn't work, try on a different computer. 

Does the screen say "You lost the coin flip" or "You won the coin flip"? You may be mis-reading it and your opponent is obviously choosing to go first. I've never had that problem

I don't work for the development team - but I'd wager much of the connection issues are likely related to the fact that the game is 'cross-platform' between PC, iOS, and Android; creating stable communication between these three operating systems is a constant and demanding task - and highly susceptible to error. 

Problem.

I lost a half of my packs. i got 111 and when go out of the game and logged in again the half of my packs were gone. at the moment i got 57 packs. what should i do

Problem.

I lost a half of my packs. i got 111 and when go out of the game and logged in again the half of my packs were gone. at the moment i got 57 packs. what should i do

Submit a support ticket at:

http://support.pokemon.com

They'll be able to review you account activity and resolve any issues of that nature.

Archived