For Trade SR Rare Candy and Mewtwo EX FA NXD

Noctuark

Hello everyone ! :D

Today i'll trade 1 SR Rare Candy for 27 RS Packs or 52 SS and 1 Mewtwo EX FA Next Destinies for 25 RS or 50 SS.

I'm also looking by Shaymin EX RS RA or FA and Computer Search.

Propose I a good offer and let's trade :)

Hey i think your price for SR Rare Candy is not really uptodate. I've been putting mine into the public trades for 18 RS and they don't even got accepted. Just to let you know.

Hey i think your price for SR Rare Candy is not really uptodate. I've been putting mine into the public trades for 18 RS and they don't even got accepted. Just to let you know.

Ok thank you for your advice, i'll lower the price at 20 RS, i can't reduce more.

Edit : Thank you for 9 dislikes even if I said nothing bad. Only people who put are that bad people exactly.

The price is 28 RS you are just good people who lowered the price.

Actually you're wrong. The SR candy did go down to 18 RS since the RS value went up and even before it went up it never went past 24 RS, 28 is the company price nobody takes unlesd they're in a hurry or no trades for that on public.

Mewtwo price went actually down a little bit too. Also i've been trying to sell it for 35 SS packs all the past week and it wasn't taken. So good luck finding a buyer for that price.

I am interested in mewtwo. I'll be giving you computer search and some packs . Add me ingame so we can manage a reasonable trade.

I sent you a request.

Sr candy expired 5 times for me at 15 RS..

Actually you're wrong. The SR candy did go down to 18 RS since the RS value went up and even before it went up it never went past 24 RS, 28 is the company price nobody takes unlesd they're in a hurry or no trades for that on public.

Mewtwo price went actually down a little bit too. Also i've been trying to sell it for 35 SS packs all the past week and it wasn't taken. So good luck finding a buyer for that price.

Agreed, RS value bumped

What is the reason for putting me 1 dislike ?!

i'm not sure if you understand this, but outlawger was (and maybe is again) one of the most successful traders on the game (definitely hit the top ten at one point and maybe top 5)

by refusing his advice (in a way that could potentially be perceived as sarcastic and also offensive) you've made yourself look as the "bad guy" here since he has nothing to gain out of telling you here (in fact it's common knowledge he's been trying to sell his stuff for rs for weeks now)

If i were you, i'd alter that comment to make it look more like a "thank you for your advice, but i'd rather try at this ratio for a while" message (if you're not planning to change your price)

i'm not sure if you understand this, but outlawger was (and maybe is again) one of the most successful traders on the game (definitely hit the top ten at one point and maybe top 5)

by refusing his advice (in a way that could potentially be perceived as sarcastic and also offensive) you've made yourself look as the "bad guy" here since he has nothing to gain out of telling you here (in fact it's common knowledge he's been trying to sell his stuff for rs for weeks now)

If i were you, i'd alter that comment to make it look more like a "thank you for your advice, but i'd rather try at this ratio for a while" message (if you're not planning to change your price)

I did not know that he was one of better.

A pack of fanboys ok. Moreover I said it is that it was a good person because he lowered the price, nothing bad, people are stupid ! 

Thanks to you to have explained to me contrary to the others.

I did not know that he was one of better.

A pack of fanboys ok. Moreover I said it is that it was a good person because he lowered the price, nothing bad, people are stupid !

Thanks to you to have explained to me contrary to the *******

So you are mad that sr candy dropped and people told you so?

There's obviously a slight language barrier here, for those who haven't recognized it.

From what I see, he doesn't understand why everyone is giving him the unreasonable "thumbs down" over a price difference.

@Noctuark, no one is "one of the betters" here.  You're right.  +1 to help balance.

There's obviously a slight language barrier here, for those who haven't recognized it.

From what I see, he doesn't understand why everyone is giving him the unreasonable "thumbs down" over a price difference.

@Noctuark, no one is "one of the betters" here.  You're right.  +1 to help balance.

Thank you very much to you dude ! :D

Archived