Buying FA N please let me know your guys price!^^

mitsurusenpei

Hello there im looking for FA N i really want one I only have SS packs though but i have quite abit i would like to know your guys prices :D i would appreciate it i do get one^_^ i hope to make a decent legacy deck all mine are bad atm cant get passed 1st round but it wont be complete without N :3

I'd advise you to spend your packs on cards that make good decks for now and stay away from the fancy cards like FA N until you make sure you got a decent collection for competetive legacy decks. On the other hand FA N is about 70 to 80 SS packs in public, and that's probably the price i would sell it for.

oh i see thats true i have had a FA N before ive been playing for years but this legacy format gets me stumped ive looked online for deck ideas but tbh i have no idea where to start XD i just love N hes my favorite character lol

in legacy, i'd suggest just looking at old format worlds decks. Of course if you'd like more specifics, i'd suggest virgen, plasma (tdk or tdl), darkrai-sableye and weavile (i can't believe i'm spreading the eggs)

note: if you're going for old worlds decks, be sure to remember extra catcher due to the now introduced coinflip

Archived