how many Breakthrough packs is a SR Rare Candy worth?

WARTEEZY

i know most companies have it listed as 28-30 ROS packs.. so i was wondering what it would be worth in breakthrough packs/other packs.

the only other ultra ball i see is listed for 39 steam siege.

since steam siege is relatively more valuable than breakthrough packs.. what would be a fair price in breakthrough?

thanks in advance!

i know most companies have it listed as 28-30 ROS packs.. so i was wondering what it would be worth in breakthrough packs/other packs.

the only other ultra ball i see is listed for 39 steam siege.

since steam siege is relatively more valuable than breakthrough packs.. what would be a fair price in breakthrough?

thanks in advance!

In ROS packs SR Rare Candy is currently worth 18-20. Though ROS is really popular right now, so i would assume that its the double value in BKT, making it somewhere around 36-40 packs.

And i think Steam Siege and BKT packs are almost equal in terms of value right now.

In ROS packs SR Rare Candy is currently worth 18-20. Though ROS is really popular right now, so i would assume that its the double value in BKT, making it somewhere around 36-40 packs.

And i think Steam Siege and BKT packs are almost equal in terms of value right now.

thanks for the info!

i believe i saw a rare candy for 18 RS a couple of days ago in public trades, anyway the price in other XY packs mostly is double the price so as OutlawGer said, it would go from 36 to 40 breakthrough packs but hardly anybody accept these packs now except for companies. but yet they have a much higher price for the SR items.

if you want i have an extra one i can give it to you for 40 BT packs, in case you were interested add me.

thank you for the offer but i'm looking to trade mine.

i believe i saw a rare candy for 18 RS a couple of days ago in public trades, anyway the price in other XY packs mostly is double the price so as OutlawGer said, it would go from 36 to 40 breakthrough packs but hardly anybody accept these packs now except for companies. but yet they have a much higher price for the SR items.

if you want i have an extra one i can give it to you for 40 BT packs, in case you were interested add me.

Archived