Speed deck?

Freshairkaboom

Hi, I want to create a deck, any deck, that is basically a rush deck that gets its benefits really early, and win (or lose) fast. Anyone know of such a deck?

I would say fighting deck. With possibly Garchomp evo line and/or maybe Lucario evo line with the promo one they just had in the shop. Then cheap RA trainers for some draw power would speed things up on a budget. Throw in some strong energies and fighting fury belts for added power and health. And rare candies, wally, or and/or ultra balls to speed up evolutions. Depending what EX's you have or how many you can get I would personally throw in Zygarde EX as the first 2-3.

Though, I could be biased cause this is just along the lines of one of my personal builds.  :)

-greninja talon with bursting ballons going to be the best bet, cant copy the worlds deck with new standard rules, so just come up with something.

-volcannon and its ex is insane also. (use diving balls) however slowed down cause no compressor, still manages to be strong

-and last a rainbow xerneas deck. with steam seige double element pokemon (therefor its 60 dmg per pokemon not 30 on bench)

I dont have a rainbow xerneas deck but its the only one giving my greninja deck a run for its money if both players pull good, all the silly oddish and garbodor decks just simply get lysandred and vs seekered (2 lysandre for oddish if turn 1 full evolved) talon can pull them right out turn one.

all 3 could be on par easily, although volcannon is gonna be weak to gren.

problem with garchomp is its anti ex only, not anti everything and the best decks out right now dont attack with exs unless its a perfect mega rayquaza and audino, who were slowed down alot from no more az or compressors

Night March and M Mewtwo will cause rage-quits which will be quick wins / losses.

Poryzam is fun, and most of the time you will lose horribly or the opponent will be so upset with you devolving your pokemon that they'll just quit. Throw in crawdaunt, or Forretress and you have a winner.

I would say an Expanded Volcanion deck is insanely fast, and has the potential to Donk against some opponents. Just Steam Up and use Blacksmith and Max Elixir to load up Flareon EX until it does 170+ a turn.

Archived