Help? Im new and just returned here.

zekingfx

Hello! Zekingnoob** here. Im a returning player from the Flashfire era and just have a few questions regarding trading.

1. Which packs are more preferable for use as currency? I see like 3 more 'companies' as compared to back then which only had 'Zaft co.' and 'Top cut' each with their own price guide. I was part of Zaft and flashfire was like the only pack used for currency back then, but now it seems like a lot of people are looking for many different kinds of packs which seems confusing.

2. What's the current meta? Im aware that the 2017 rotation just happened which makes alot of 2016 decks out of standard meta. So what is it now?

3. Why havent the 'companies' started using google spreadsheets instead of listing everything on one thread? Its really frustrating to look at the daunting thread filled with soooooooooooooooooooooo many stuff. Having a google spreadsheet can make it more presentable, easier to navigate and update. Why hasnt anyone notice that fact? Plus, you dont have to login again and again everytime you revisit the website... Can someone please help on this.

4. Anyone kind enough to find ways to earn packs? It was possible last time but it seems super duper hard nowadays. I and not willing to trade my cards for packs in fear of not being able to convert them back into cards that i want for a reasonable price.

5. Anyone interested to add me as a friend? I kinda am lonely when i am playing this game so i would like it if i can find a group of people who can play and chat with me as friends.

Thank you for reading and heres a eevee for you.

1. RoS is easily the most preferred pack, possibly followed by StS or plasma sets.

2. M rayquaza and  Vespiquen are major players.

3. Most links are censored or disallowed.

4. Daily challenges after lv. 15 and tournaments are the only ways to earn tradable packs.

5. Why not, I'll add you. :)  Edit-what are those two censored characters?  I can't friend you without them.

1. RoS is easily the most preferred pack, possibly followed by StS or plasma sets.

4. Daily challenges after lv. 15 and tournaments are the only ways to earn tradable packs.

5. Why not, I'll add you. :)  Edit-what are those two censored characters?  I can't friend you without them.

sorry but my username is zekingfx14. Thank you for the info!!!

You gotta be kidding me..................... I was always choosing the coins challenges because I thought the packs are locked... :angry: :angry: :angry:

You gotta be kidding me..................... I was always choosing the coins challenges because I thought the packs are locked... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Haha... Yea, the developers took pity on us a couple of months ago and decided that 16 KOs is hard enough to exploit that they can give us tradable rewards.

Haha... Yea, the developers took pity on us a couple of months ago and decided that 16 KOs is hard enough to exploit that they can give us tradable rewards.

I still take the coins (preferably evolving ones) cause *sassy voice* aint no one got time fo that

Archived