Lysandre's Trump Card

kannu3618

Really, i think it is not too overpower, are there a lot other cards that disrupt the balance in a lot ways, this one just make the game go longer, at most

making the game go longer was the reason it was banned. It was unhealthy in Tournament play for its ease of stalling games to time.

making the game go longer was the reason it was banned. It was unhealthy in Tournament play for its ease of stalling games to time.

Ban from tournaments, i still think that the match last long its better than a match that its finish in 3 turn with overpowered pokemon

i can count on one hand ive lost due to running out of cards in three years. except for tournament timers Inthink this was silly. ive not had a problem with the timers either, its always by prize knock outs or no poke on bench. i say bring this back and deal with the timers

I've run out of cards multiple times this month, sometimes because my opponent caused it, sometimes because I did.  This card needed a ban.  I hope it never returns.  Having a finite deck is a reasonable limitation to work with.

i can count on one hand ive lost due to running out of cards in three years. except for tournament timers Inthink this was silly. ive not had a problem with the timers either, its always by prize knock outs or no poke on bench. i say bring this back and deal with the timers

It was banned due to removing an entire win condition and being able to 8 of a card. I remember the days where people would 4 Shaymin-EX along with Toad. They would draw their entire deck turn 3 then shuffle all 40 or so cards back in after using 4 Hammers and 4 lasers. 

Don't worry LTC is coming back but not as powerful as before in the form of Karen which only allows you to shuffle all pokemon in both discard piles back into the deck. But as the previous posters have stated there were way to many problems with LTC to keep it legal. If you think about it had it been kept legal through Primal Clash all you have to do is play 1 Seismitoad and the other mentioned cards (hammers, VS Seekers and so forth) and the game would take almost 2 hours to finally finish

You know this houndoom ex keep discarding opponent's deck which they run out of cards. To balance this, trump card would be useful.

You must just be too young so thats why you are unable to read what everyone has said. id try making you an age appropriate picture book but you cant post links on the forums.

You know this houndoom ex keep discarding opponent's deck which they run out of cards. To balance this, trump card would be useful.

You say that as if LTC is the only card that lets you take/shuffle cards from the discard pile. There are many others.

You say that as if LTC is the only card that lets you take/shuffle cards from the discard pile. There are many others.

There are many other cards but they shuffle mostly 2-5 cards not the whole discard pile. And by the way i was just giving my opinion.

It was banned due to removing an entire win condition and being able to 8 of a card. I remember the days where people would 4 Shaymin-EX along with Toad. They would draw their entire deck turn 3 then shuffle all 40 or so cards back in after using 4 Hammers and 4 lasers. 

About having 8 of a card: with VS seeker, you can have infinite everything.

Yeah...I wondered why it was unplayable at first, myself. But I didn't think about it until this thread. Having an infinite deck in a game with an exact deck size would not be very fun. I'm glad it's banned, even though I got one from a pack and thought it would be fun to play.

Archived