That Feeling when 100% of Your Decks are Invalid.

PokeeZepp

The rotation hit every deck I have.  Every energy type.  I'm actually surprised because some of them were quite simple decks.  Thank goodness for the button that shows you what is standard-disallowed.

Did any of yours survive, or are you re-teching everything like me?

3 of mine survived the cut - they were only experimental decks though ('Fight Alone' Lucario, etc).

Really missing Korrina and Battle Compressor.

My only previously standard deck (Mienshao Sub) got the cut. That's what I get for having no Shaymin Exes and had to use Jirachi EXes as replacements.

My only previously standard deck (Mienshao Sub) got the cut. That's what I get for having no Shaymin Exes and had to use Jirachi EXes as replacements.

Jirachi EX wasn't standard this past year....

I had ********************* deck ready to go, and it turned out my luxray break deck was standard too. since updated a few decks, but a lot are expanded

I just went through and trashed every deck I had.. Figured the ones that were still relevant in the current meta could use updating anyway. So I started from square one because I don't like tinkering with decks that I already made because I forget things. 

Really missing Korrina and Battle Compressor.

Totally agree.  Two cards that are pretty hard to sub,

Only 3 decks had to be updated the other 100 were already updated. I've been playing by the new standard rules for a couple of weeks.

Holy monkeys.  100!!!

All of my decks have been cut. :(

That;s the face I made.  The same exact one.

I started from square one because I don't like tinkering with decks that I already made because I forget things. 

I really think I'm about to learn that lesson. I'm going to try to tweak tweak tweak but I'm guessing I would be better off recreating the decks with a solid idea.

They cut Crobat and Dimension Valley. I don't think my Wobbuffet deck can come back from that. I'm sure there were alternatives to AZ and Gengar-EX, I knew of one alternative to Muscle Band. Edit: And Mystery Energy. I could always just replace Muscle Bands with Float Stones and put more Psychic Energy to keep rotating with less damage, but now Wobb can't boost his damage nearly as efficiently.

4 deck survive. They are m steelix ex, m empahros, m mewtwo, m gyarados. All mega deck lol. Other have to edit and few more survive and the other gone.

Jirachi EX wasn't standard this past year....

I know. I'm talking about my other decks. All my matches are expanded and theme because of that. Never intended to get back into standard anytime soon since Mienshao Sub is soooooo slow (well.... when it WAS standard anyway).

My Raichu Break deck is still in Standard. I am not so confident that raichu break will be a tier 2 or 3 deck but i´ll keep playing him since that´s what i got :D

quite a bit of mine got hit, but my favorite since its release greninja break is perfectly fine, which also means its now going to shine right through this year cause the biggest problem was rarely getting beat out by turn one knock out decks by using az and compressor, either that or falling behind a turn cause of them.

i dont see too much stopping greninja now except a finely tuned rayquaza or xerneas deck.

although xern would need to run burstings too and prob wont be able to cause of steam siege pokemon in the deck needing to absolutely be included.

even audino needed a few az shaymin or hoopa replacements and needed tool discards for bursting ballons.

volcannon is going to be a beast still but thats weak to greninja so.. ya fun times.

Lysandre can get around ballons but thats a heck of a waste on your supporter, and sometimes just ends up helping the other player anyway if its to get around a ballon for example. youd fall way behind just avoiding a tool.

i can see trevenant break decks returning with this too with seismitoad getting slapped

quite a bit of mine got hit, but my favorite since its release greninja break is perfectly fine, which also means its now going to shine right through this year cause the biggest problem was rarely getting beat out by turn one knock out decks by using az and compressor, either that or falling behind a turn cause of them.

i dont see too much stopping greninja now except a finely tuned rayquaza or xerneas deck. 

Greninja is rendered useless when going against a deck with Garbodor. A lot of meta decks are running Garb now so I don't see Greninja being much of a threat anymore.

garbo will become null after a reprint i, sure, and all of the mega decks out with garbo are a pain sure but even with garbo and controlling stadiums by using faded towns instead of rough seas is making things hard for mega garbo users. once a tool discarder is released again greninja is back for keeps

Archived