Joining a trading shop

Aloisick

Hi, I am very active in the game despite just starting to play and would really love to join one of these shops you guys have and learn to trade like the best

Please contact me if their is any interest for me to join a shop my In Game name is Uliose

I will quote a message from another thread, because really worth reading for those who want to enter some Trading Company.

If you want a trading company you need to have:

- A big collection of rare and ultra rare card and multy copy of each of them.

- A big supplay of packs so you can get the card that people request.

- Your price lvl have to be the same lvl as the other trading companys or else people will get there card with them.

- Price list on every card you have for trade !!! This will take LONG time to make...

- Price list on each pack.
- The people that you work together with have to have big collections or they cannot help you.

- You need a big supplay of token for public trading.

How long have you played Pokemon Online?

You need:

- A big collection of rare and ultra rare card and multy copy of each of them.

- A big supplay of packs so you can get the card that people request.

- You need a big supplay of token for public trading.

I have 1200 tokens currenly, my collection is whats letting me down but im saving packs and trying to make profitable trades

I have only been playing a couple of months

you wanna help each other? Im trying to acheive the same goal but do not have much resources currently. Im a returning player and would love to find someone to work together with.

you wanna help each other? Im trying to acheive the same goal but do not have much resources currently. Im a returning player and would love to find someone to work together with.

Ill pm you soon and we will talk

I have 1200 tokens currenly, my collection is whats letting me down but im saving packs and trying to make profitable trades

I have only been playing a couple of months

1200 tokens is not much lol 

Archived