LF Gold Cyndaquil Coin

WARTEEZY

looking for this coin. i see it on the market for 8-10 packs but by the time i save enough it's gone.

does anyone have one that's interested in trading for packs + cards.

looking for this coin. i see it on the market for 8-10 packs but by the time i save enough it's gone.

does anyone have one that's interested in trading for packs + cards.

I noticed this post of yours yesterday.  And this morning I saw a Gold Cyndaquil coin in Public Offers for 9 Steam Siege packs.  I thought about telling you it was there, but realized that might prompt someone else to grab it, or the offer would expire before you read my message.

I hope I didn't make a mistake.  I traded for it (and don't want it).  You can have it for the same 9 SS packs (or cards worth about the same). It won't break me to hold onto it for a while, but if you've changed your mind, could you please let me know so that I can dump it?

My ign is the same as here. Feel free to PM me here, or friend request me in the game.

I noticed this post of yours yesterday.  And this morning I saw a Gold Cyndaquil coin in Public Offers for 9 Steam Siege packs.  I thought about telling you it was there, but realized that might prompt someone else to grab it, or the offer would expire before you read my message.

I hope I didn't make a mistake.  I traded for it (and don't want it).  You can have it for the same 9 SS packs (or cards worth about the same). It won't break me to hold onto it for a while, but if you've changed your mind, could you please let me know so that I can dump it?

My ign is the same as here. Feel free to PM me here, or friend request me in the game.

This man has a heart. Kudos to you RobRatt.

thanks! really appreciate it. i didn't have enough steam siege packs at the time. i'll give you 10 steam siege for the trouble you went through.

i'll have the packs later in the day. 

thanks again!

thanks! really appreciate it. i didn't have enough steam siege packs at the time. i'll give you 10 steam siege for the trouble you went through.

i'll have the packs later in the day. 

thanks again!

Right on. I'm glad I didn't "pull a dummy."  I have a pretty good memory, and I'm already overloaded with past mistakes. :)

Seriously though, take your time. ...don't stress over it.  And 9 it is ('twas no trouble).

Archived